Stuck Indoors

"Good morning, sleepy butt." I see Joey near my face.

I peck him on the lips. "Good morning," I smile.

"What were you doing here?" He asks, taking my hand.

"I was uploading last night's video." I quickly click back into the starting screen. "It just went up a couple minutes ago."

"Really! Aww thanks so much, it would have taken forever to get it up if you hadn't done it." Joey kisses me. "Thanks, Ari."

"No problem. Also vlogged a bit before I edited." I open up twitter. "You going to tweet about the new video?"

"Oh yeah, thanks." He logs into twitter and links the new video.

I switch tabs and already see people commenting "FIRST" on the new video.

"I need food." I decide and get up to the kitchen. "Whatcha going to want?" I ask Joey.

"Whatever you're getting."

I prance into the kitchen, and pour some blueberry cereal into two bowls. I add milk and spoons and carry it back into the room. Joey's fixing stuff like annotations and the description.

"Here you go lovely boy." I hand him his cereal.

"Thanks, Ari." he says taking the bowl.

"So what we going to do today?" I ask, swinging my legs after I sit on the edge of the bed.

"I don't have anything planned..." Joey says betweens mouthfuls of cereal.

"Let's just stay home and watch movies, it'll be nice in this weather," I point towards the window where it's pouring rain outside.

"Want to start a new anime?" Joey asks, his eyes twinkling.

"Of course. You done with that?" I point to the empty bowl.

"Yeah-"

"I'll take it." I get up and take both of our bowls to the sink.

"I'm really cold," Joey shivers.

"Me too." I hand him the remote and jump into the bed. I pull the covers over us and cuddle into Joey's arms.

~

We pick a good anime to watch and end up watching all 32 episodes. I drifted asleep in some parts, but for the times I was conscious, It was a pretty good anime.

"I need to brush my teeth," Joey stretches.

"You need help getting up?" I ask, pulling off the warm blanket. I shiver at the temperature change.

"Nope, I got this." He takes less time to get up this time.

"I'll be on the laptop," I say, going to retrieve my laptop.

I plop down on the bed, putting a pillow on my back. I start to turn on the machine and wait for it to start. By the time it's up and running, Joey's out of the bathroom with his messy hair.

I open a browser and go to Tumblr. It's been a while. I wait for the page to load.

"Hey guys! Good morning! Well it's been a while. Look who we got here! It's Aria!" Grandfather Joey says with a red camera.

"That's Grandmother Ariana to you!" I try to mimic his grandfather voice.

Joey breaks character and starts laughing with me. "I tried my best!" I protest.

"Anyways," Joey flips the camera back to him and lands on the bed. "What did we do today, Ari?"

"Absolutely nothing. And it felt awesome." I look up from Tumblr.

"Well we watched some anime, but we don't have anything else to do for today! It's too rainy to go somewhere...well yeah. Oh i just remembered! Follow Aria on twitter, she has one. And tumblr. Ill link it down below. Catch up with you guys later!" Joey drops the camera on the bed.

"I'm going to continue reading Insurgent, I need to read," Joey crawls out of bed and picks up the hefty book from his desk.

"I'll be on my laptop," I say, logging in.

A mixture of things is on my dashboard. And the majority of it is youtubers. A Joey blog I follow catches my eye. Its a photoset filled with gifs of me and Joey, laughing, smiling into each others eyes, kissing, just having cute moments. I click like, appreciating the time they spent on this.

I see a few posts about the new video. It's only been 20 minutes since its been up. I type in "Joey Graceffa" in the tags to reveal all of the posts about the new explanation video. Most of the posts are death threats to whoever injured Ingrid, Joey, and me. They support us, understand the lack of vlogs.

"Hey Joey," I poke Joey's arm next to mine. "Feedback's great on the new video."

"That's really good, I'm glad they understand." He looks up at me for a moment before returning to his book.

I continue scrolling and refreshing the page, with a new post every 5 or so minutes. I finally decide that they understand and force myself away from the page. I go back to my dashboard and scroll down to one of my favorite funny blogs. After seeing its recent posts and gifs, I can't contain my laughter and end up laughing into my hand, putting my hand on the screen so I wouldn't see it anymore. I scroll down, laughing too much.

"What?" Joey looks up from his book.

"Tumblr." I say, my laughter finally dyeing down.

He nods and his eyes glue back to the page.

~

After about 2 hours of Joey reading and me on the laptop, I finally run out of things to do on the Internet.

I glance at the corner of the screen, where the time is. 10 pm. It's too early to sleep, but too late to do something.

"I think I'm going to sleep," Joey says, marking the page and closing his book.

Of course he's sleeping. With all the pain medication he's on, he's probably really sleepy.

"Go to sleep, Joey." I pat his head.

"But aren't you going to be bored?" Joey says sleepily.

"Don't worry about it, just sleep." I say, kissing his nose.

"You can take my car to Ingrid's or something. Keys are in the bathroom." he pulls the covers over him. "Goodnight, Ari." he kisses my lips softly and flips to his side.

"Goodnight," I whisper and head to the closet to change clothes and fix my hair.