A long day....

It had been a long school-day when I got home. I decided to watch THE HOBBIT (my favorite movie). I must of dozed off because the last thing I remember is them singing & when I woke up I heard them talking. "Turn off the tv." I mumbled. "What's a......tv?" I heard a voice that sounded a lot like ori's. "How do you not know what a-" I stoped dead because when I opened my eyes I saw 14 pairs of eyes staring at me. "Are you okay lassie?" Balin asked. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in bag-end." Bilbo said. "Where did you come from?" fili asked. "I-I don't know. " I said. I went on answering their questions for about an hour.

After awnsering about 50 questions they let me sit down& they left. "Sorry about them." Someone said , turning around imsaw it was kili. "Don't be. They're just cautious." I said blushing a little. "Ok.I just don't think they should ask someone like you so many questions." The young prince said smiling. "C'mon let's go see what the others are doing." He said.

When we got to the others Gandalf was saying Bilbo was a *BURGLAR* . "Give him the contract." Thorin said in his deep voice. After Bilbo read the contract he just stood there. "You okay ladie?" Balin asked. "Nope." Bilbo said , fainting.

Gandalf took Bilbo & put him on a chair. While Gandalf was dealing with Bilbo , me & kili talked. The other dwarves (obviously getting impatient & bored) started to play some music.

Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep & caverns old
We must away ere break of day
To find our long forgotten gold
The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red it's flaming spread
The trees like torches blazed with light.......

Then Bilbo sat next to me. He seemed to entranced by the music, I didn't blame him they all had a good singing voice. "What do you think of the music?" I asked bilbo. "Well Thorin has a good voice and the others are good too but......,, Thorin just has a deep voice that makes his voice stand out."Bilbo said blushing just a tiny bit. "You know it's okay if you like Thorin." I said smiling at Bilbo. "W-What that's ubsurd!......well maybe....a little."Bilbo admitted blushing even deeper. "Well....seeing they are done I must go ask something....so um.....bye."I said to bilbo