Chapter 11

Dahlias POV
I get into the passenger seat to Harrys car and off we go.
He stops at the closest clothing store.
"Is this alright babe?" he asks.
"Yes it's perfect thank you" I answer.
We walk inside and I get a pair of jeans and a maroon sweater with white lace on the sides.
"I like that, s' gonna look great on you" Harry says from me behind me.
"Then this it is" I say giving him a big smile.
"Not even one kiss for this?" Harry says offended.
"Oh I didn't know you wanted me too" I say because there would have been many times to kiss him, I just didn't know if I should.
"I would take a kiss from you anytime" Harry says pulling me in and placing a kiss on my lips.
We walk over to the register to check out then leave.
Worker at clothing stores POV
I'm not sure it's him but I think it is. Its Graces boyfriend! I always knew he was no good. But I can't tell who his whore is.
I walk around to where they are to check it out.
Wha? Is that Graces sister? And they just kissed..?
I am too confused and call up Grace.
"Girl what's going on with Harry?" I rush out curious to know what's going on.
"Fuck him! He's been cheating with my sister. You know how fucked up that is? Well she's kicked out of the house and he's out of my life. That's what's going on. I don't wanna talk about it call me later bye" Grace says and I almost drop my phone.
That's some messed up shit right there.
Harry's POV
Dahlia got changed and looks great in her outfit. Her jeans fit her perfectly and her sweater is just a little short and I can see her stomach a little.
"Let's go get breakfast" I say and put my hand on her thigh. She smiles and puts her hand on top of mine.
And from that, I am smiling too.
Dahlias POV
We stop at a cute little breakfast place and walk inside.
"Hi two please" Harry tells the lady at the counter.
"Follow me" she says and leads us to our table. We sit down and Harry looks into my eyes.
"Excited for school?" he asks with a smirk.
"Not at all" i answer groaning.
"Same for me. I won't be seeing you all day. Who's gonna keep me company?" he says winking.
"Get a fish" I say.
"Yeah that'll fill in the need for a beautiful girl" he says and I blush.
"Get a pretty fish" I answer giggling.
He laughs and shakes his head. Just as he's about to say something the waitress comes over.
"Hii, my name is Charlotte. Can I get you something to drink?" she asks Harry.
"Coffee please"
"Ohhh of course" she answers putting her hand on her chest and acting like she cares so much.
"And you?" she asks nastily.
"I'll have coffee too" I answer giving her a fake smile.
When she turns away I look at Harry.
"Harry I don't like her"
"Why?"
"She's flirting with you" I answer crossing my arms.
"Jealous are we now?" ha taunts.
"No I just- uh" I can't finish my sentence.
He puts his hand on mine and smiles.
"Don't worry" he says.
The bitch comes back.
"Here are your drinks" she says smiling at Harry and giving me a dirty look. After she puts down Harry's she runs her hand over his. Oh hell no that crosses the line.
"Oh Harry we can't forget to get condoms on the way home. I can't wait to feel you tonight" I say right in front of the girl squeezing Harry's hand.
Her draw drops and I'm trying as hard as I can not to laugh.
"Oh sorry, didn't know you were still here" I tell her and with that she walks away.
"Dahlia! Are you serious right now?" Harry says shocked, probably because he thinks I'm so innocent.
"Just wanted her to stop" I say laughing.
"But Harry can I ask you something" I say biting my lip. I have been wanting to ask this for a while now.
"Of course babe" he answers giving a fucking perfect smile.
"Um like what are we- or is?" I ask feeling uncomfortable.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"What?"
"Well that answers your question doesn't it"
"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heey guys. sorry for not updating for a while I will more!! over a 100k reads. that is fucking amazing I love you all so much.❤️