E L E V E N

Taehyung POV

"I'm really sorry, I was just trying to make sure you didn't fall..."

I felt dizzy so I sat down on the bench again. I dusted off my pants trying to put my thoughts together.

I just kissed Jungkook.

I barley found out that I really do like him and I already had my first kiss.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jungkook talked, "Were you sleeping already..." he said quietly

"Uh, no I was just in bed..."

I cursed in my head at the awkwardness and wanted it to be over but didn't know how to.

He turned his head and stared at me and I looked back at him confused. "I think I like you Taehyung..." He said looking into my eyes. 

"I-"

"I know I told you already that I'm sorry that I bullied you all that time but... I really am sorry. I didn't know how much of a good person you were back then." He placed his hands on mine.

"H-How do we d-do this?" I stuttered, "No one would ever believe that you actually like me.."

Jungkook smiled sweetly, "As long as you know I like you, nobody else matters~"

He started to lean in until his lips touched mine, this time being on purpose. I felt him smile as I started to respond to the kiss and place my hand on his cheek.

A moment later we pulled away and I sighed in relief. 

"So Tae, Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" 

I smiled brightly and nodded. This was the happiest moment of my life.

He pulled me off the bench and into Hobis' house. "They should be sleeping so we should be okay."

My eyes widened a bit as I gulped, "Okay for what?..." I whispered

He just smirked at me and pulled me up the stairs and into an empty bedroom down the hall. He closed the door and walked me over to the bed, not hesitating to push me onto it.

I am not experienced with this sort of thing so I was very nervous...

He crawled on top of me and began to kiss me, but unlike the sweet kiss he gave me outside... this time he was rough.

I kissed back and dragged my hands along his back and waist. He started to trail kisses down my neck, not refraining from leaving darks hickeys.

I bit my lip as a sound of pleasure was about to be ripped from my throat. He then sat up and took off my shirt. He immediately attached his lips to my nipple. I let out a breathy moan as Jungkook sucked on my nipple and played with the other one. 

He began to move down again, this time trailing hickeys on my abs until he met with my pants. He sat up again and placed his hand on my obvious bulge. My cheeks heated up as he moved his hands to unzip my pants and pull them off. 

He leaned his head down and kissed my clothed member then came back up to peck my lips. He removed his shirt, pants, and boxers then lied down on the mattress.

Jungkook pumped his member as he signaled me to get on top of him. I got off the bed and pulled my underwear off then climbed on top of him. I stared at his big hard member. It was already leaking precum and he was still pumping it. 

I grabbed his cock and pushed myself down on it. I winced in pain as a little scream came after it. He closed his eyes and the veins popped out of his neck and arms as he held my waist. I began to move on him, my hands on his abs and pleasure streaming through my body. 

After a bit, my legs started to feel weak as I felt ready to cum, so he flipped us over and began pounding into me at a very quick pace. I moaned out as I came all over my tummy and he thrusted a few more times until cumming inside of me. 

He pulled out and gave me a quick peck on the lips before getting a rag to clean us up. He slipped his boxers back on and handed me mine, then laid next to me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my lips. "I love you~"

-The End-

A/N: I hope you all liked the story. This is my first time writing a bxb ff so I hope I did okay. Thank you all for reading<3