F O U R

Namjoon Pov

I left the house and ran to my car. I didn't want to be late to pick him up and I sort of forgot that I had this "study date" in the first place. I got home and changed into something a bit fancier but still casual. I got back into my car and sped about two blocks to my partner's house.

It was already 19:58 so I decided to text him and tell him I was here. For some reason I was having this nervous feeling in my stomach and I could feel the sweat building up in the palms of my hands.

I waited for a few more minutes but was too nervous so I decided to just knock on his door. As I got out of my car and started towards the front door I was thinking, 'Maybe his phone is on silent'. I got to the welcome mat and stopped because I could hear voices on the other side of the door.

I didn't want to eavesdrop but when I tried to knock I heard yelling.

"YOU'RE GAY!... AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!"

My eyes widened at what I heard.

"I have to go now, so please keep this a secret."

I was too shocked to process what was just said and I stood there in front of the door...

The door opened and he jumped up at the sight of me.

"Oh um- hey. You didn't answer your phone so I was going to knock." I said regretting getting off the car in the first place.

I waited for him to respond but all he did was stare at me. I felt pretty awkward after a while so I chuckled.

I asked if we could get food first and he said yes so I took the opportunity to make this an actual 'study date'. While we were walking to my car I held his hand and tried not to make my red face noticeable.

We got to Mc Donalds and I've already asked him many questions about what him and his sister were screaming about. He also hasn't answered the question. Our food was called and I was already very frustrated, why can't he just say he likes me!?

He began to eat his burger, so I just stared at him. Is he really going to act like the question doesn't matter?

"I thought you liked me, but now I'm pretty confused," I said leaning back on my chair, "I don't like being confused". I ended sounding a bit angrier than I wanted.

...

"I like you Namjoon."

My eyes widened at his confession.

I stayed quiet then felt my lips curve upward into a smile.

"I like you too."

.

.

.

I took Jin to my house so we could study and honestly, on the car ride home I almost crashed because I was staring at his beautiful self.

We walked inside my house and I turned on the lights. My parents aren't going to be home so we just walked straight to my room. I grabbed my Calculus book while Jin got comfortable on my bed.

I walked to the bed and put the book down. I opened to the right page and tried to get my focus off of Jin.

"So, we should study questions 60 through 98 and then work on the word problems," Jin said pulling the book closer to him.

I just nodded and continued to stare at him. Why was he so sexy. I bit my bottom lip while examining him up and down. We were here to study but I'm not studying math, I'm studying Kim Seokjin.

I wanted so badly to drag my hands over his wide shoulders and down his chest till I got to his waist. Then I would push him back onto the bed and rip his pants and boxers off so I could finally see what I've been daydreaming about since I first saw him.

I licked my lips then heard him cough. I looked up and seen him blushing hard.

"Cute," I said without thinking

His eyes widened and he quickly got up from my bed.

He cleared his throat, "Can I use your bathroom?"

I smirked and responded, "Sure,"

He was taking quite a while so I walked to the door and listened.

I heard pumping...

Instantly, a knowing smirk appeared on my face and I knocked on the door. "Do you want me to help you,"

I heard a gasp from the other side followed by the sound of a belt buckle.

The door opened slowly and I looked down at his red face.

Jin breathed heavily then said "Yes,"