T H R E E

I woke up and stretched my arms overhead. I looked at the time on my phone, 1:47 pm. I got off of my bed and began to walk downstairs towards the kitchen. Upon feeling my stomach rumble, I opened the fridge looking for something to cure my hunger. Of course, there was no food in there what so ever.

I sighed, closed the fridge, then grabbed my phone from my pocket.

BNGTN Group Chat~

Kookie: You guys want to go and eat lunch?

RapMon: Are you suggesting we skip school?

Kookie: Yeah...

Suga: We'll be at your house in ten minutes.

Kookie: YAY!

I turned my phone off and ran upstairs to my bedroom to get dressed. I went to my closet and got out a black button-up and wore it with my black ripped jeans and black Dr. Martens. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed, I look very dark today but It looks good with my light complexion.

After a few minutes of checking myself out while singing in my beautiful voice, I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door and saw my hoes. RM, Suga, and Hobi.

"Hey guys," I moved aside allowing the boys to walk into my house.

"So now that we are here, we are going to sit down and talk about why you are ditching school and why it's against the rules," RM said with a very demanding tone.

"Aren't you guys ditching right now?" I shook my head. I walked to my bedroom and grabbed my phone to leave.

I could hear Suga yelling at me to 'stop walking away from them' but I needed my phone.

I got back downstairs and noticed the guys were not in the room. I turned in a circle confused about where they disappeared to. "Suga!?...Namjoon?...Hobi? Where you guys at?".

I walked to the kitchen and looked everywhere, even under the table. Where are they?

I walked back to the living room and stood in front of our tv. With my hand on my hip and my eyebrows scrunched I thought more. Maybe they're in the front yard. I turned around and put my hand on the door...

BOO!

...

I fell on the ground.

I looked up at Hoseok in shock, he was the only one in front of me.

Hobi laughed loud, "We really scared you!" and continued to laugh.

I looked around for Namjoon and Suga, I then saw them walking out from a closet we have in our living room.

"So are you ready to go eat?" Joon said while laughing

I stared at them and shook my head, not at all amused of the joke they pulled on me and no way in hell I'm letting them go this easy. I'm going to get them back.

We got in Namjoons car that of course, Namjoon was not going to drive, 'God of Destruction', so Suga started driving.

So what do you guys feel like eating Yoongi said while driving down the street to the main road.

"I feel like eating a cheeseburger." Namjoon whined feeling his stomach.

"We always eat cheeseburgers, let's eat pizza?" Hobi asked

I nodded my head and everyone agreed so we drove to the nearest pizza place.

I felt so happy that my stomach was filled with delicious food. While we were eating Suga and Hobi were flirting like always but RM was talking about his partner for his class that he had to meet up with later. He said the dude is really cool and he likes hanging out with him, but in my whole life knowing Namjoon, the guy has never wanted to talk to anyone else but us.

We got back in the car to drive to one of our houses. 

"Who wants to host the slumber party!?" Hoseok said overly-excited. We looked around and no one answered so Suga pulled over so we could play paper rock scissors. We each put our hands in the middle and played. The loser ended up being RM. 

He furrowed his brows and shook his head, "I can't host this one. Remember I said I have to do a partner assignment today?"

Hobi laughed and spoke, "Why can't we just wait at your house till you get home?"

"Babe, we can't be in the room when Joon is making sweet love to his little boyfriend," Yoongi said laughing at his own comment. 

Namjoon just glared at him and said, "We have to play paper rock scissors again. I just won't play this time since you guys can't come over."

All this commotion over a house was getting stupid so I pointed out, "Hobi can't we just go to your house? Your parents aren't home anyway."

"Yours aren't either?" Yoongi spit back

"I know but my parents might come home," I said trying to get this conversation over with.

Hobi sighed, "Fine we can go to my house." With that, Suga started the car up again and started driving to Hobi's house.

We got there after making a stop at the nearest convenience store to get some snacks and drinks for our sleepover. 

We got inside the familiar space and sat on the living room floor after turning on the tv, putting on Netflix.

I got cozy in between Suga and Namjoon and Hoseok was cuddling with Yoongi. We were all quietly watching the movie, of course, we would hear little kissing noises coming from the couple, but it was quiet. Suddenly an alarm on Namjoons phone went off.

He looked at it and guessing from his facial expression, he just had a major remembrance of something. "Hey, guys I kinda have to go..." He said with a panicked look.

"Where" I calmly stated.

"I have a study date, remember?" 

"Okay, if you want you can come back once that is over?" Hoseok suggested.

"Okay, bye guys. See ya later." with that, he left the house in a rush.

.

.

.

The movie finished and Hobi had fallen asleep on Suga's lap so I helped carry him to his bedroom and Suga stayed with him. I walked down the hall to the room I was going to sleep in and lied down on the bed. It was dark and I really wanted to sleep but I couldn't bring myself to actually sleep.