S E V E N

"You're not too bad yourself." I smiled back

"I-I'm sorry for... throwing paper balls at you today.." Jungkook said with the most sincere voice I've ever heard from him

He really isn't that bad of a person

"Why are you out here?" I asked not wanting to respond to his apology because of all the times he made me cry in the past.

"Um... Hoseok and Yoongi are fucking so I don't want to be down the hall while that's happening." We both chuckled lightly.

We got quiet after that so he spoke again, "So are you just not going to accept my apology?"

I stayed quiet.

"I guess its fine, I wouldn't accept me either..." He looked up at the sky and exhaled softly. "I don't mean to bully you... it just sort of happens~"

I looked at him and smiled lightly, "I accept your apology, I just hope that you'll stop..."

He looked at me with wide eyes, "I promise I won't make fun of you anymore..." He smiled at me. "Maybe we can start to be friends~"

"I would like that." I smiled back

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!"

We both jumped up a bit from the yell.

"COME HOME ALREADY!!"

I looked at him kind of embarrassed. "I guess I have to go back... I wish I could stay~" I took a deep breath then stood up off the bench.

"I wish you could stay too. Goodnight." Jungkook said while getting off the bench also.

We walked away in the opposite directions and all I could think is that he wanted me to stay too. I smiled to myself at the thought and quietly walked inside my house.

I went straight upstairs and to my room and locked my door. What happened to my plan of ignoring him to get my life back to normal!??

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. Fuck, I forgot to charge my phone last night so it's about to die.

I put my phone on the charger and began to get off my bed and walk to my closet. I picked out an outfit and tried to look decent... for the first time in my life.

I fixed my hair so it looked like I wasn't a nerd. I actually look good today. I like this.

I put on my backpack, grabbed my phone from the charger and walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

I put my bag down by my seat but one of Jennie's friends scoffed. Jennie looked at me and immediately shouted at me.

"She is a guest here! You have to let her sit in your seat for today!"

I shook a bit from her frightening voice and quickly picked my bag back up and walked out of the house. I can't stand her anymore...

I started walking to school still feeling a bit on edge. I tried taking deep breaths to slow my heartbeat but right when I finally got calm I heard the sound of a car horn.

My eyes widened and I looked to the side quickly. It was jungkook sticking his head out of the car window.

"Tae!" he shouted

I waved awkwardly because I've never been in this situation before in my life.

"Get in the car! We are going to drive you the rest of the way!" he smiled and opened the door for me as Suga parked the car closer to the sidewalk.

"It's fine Jungkook, I can walk the rest of the way, we are really close." I rejected his offer and continued to walk.

I saw the car pull up next to me again and Jungkook continued to tell me to get in the car.

"C'mon! I thought you wanted to be friends! Don't make me look stupid Tae~"

I stopped walking and got in his car and kept thinking this is probably gonna be the worst idea of all time.