E I G H T

I sat in the car and closed the door behind me. I could feel my stomach turning because of how nervous I felt to be sitting in the car with the people that bully me every day.

"So Tae, Kookie told us your cool or something." Namjoon stated.

"Shut up Joon, of course he's cool." He smiled at me.

His smile made me feel something I've never felt before. My heart did a thing. It fluttered and at that moment, I knew for a fact... I like Jeon Jungkook...

I smiled back at him and shrugged my shoulders, "I don't think I'm all that..."

"Are you by any chance the same Kim Taehyung that is close friends with Kim SeokJin?" Namjoon muttered but loud enough for us to hear.

Yoongi shouted from the drivers seat, "So Kim SeokJin is the name of your new boyfriend!"

"Awww! Joonie has a lover!" Hobi uwued in the front seat.

"Well we actually started dating last night~" Namjoon bragged.

I didn't know how to feel. How has jin not told me his boyfriend is Kim Namjoon.

"Jin hasn't said anything about you two dating..." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. They looked at me and Namjoon made his cocky face again.

"We only started dating last night. There was no time to tell the whole world."

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride because I didn't really know how to just be comfortable with people I hardly know. We got to school and I opened the door to get out of the car. I felt a hand squeeze my ass and I quickly moved away from the car and blocked my ass with my hands

I could feel my cheeks heat up but tried to calm down before I made it obvious.

Jungkook smirked and walked closer to me...

He dipped his head next to my ear and whispered,

"I can't wait to see you squirm beneath me, baby boy~"

I moved away from him and started walking away to hide my face. There was no stopping this boy.

He ran next to me and started walking with me.

"So where are we going?" Jungkook asked as the other boys ran to catch up with us.

"I was going to find Jin and Jimin" I replied searching for the boys through the crowds of students.

Finally, I found them and speed walked to them. I was still embarrassed because of Jungkook and how he keeps staring at me.

"Chim!" I shouted to get their attention.

They looked at me and smiled but then widened their eyes when they saw Jungkook and his hoes with me.

"Hey Joonie~" Jin greeted his boyfriend and they walked to each other and pecked each others lips.

I uwued at the sight. Who would've thought Jin and Namjoon would be so cute together!

I looked at Jimin and he had the most disgusted look on his face. I laughed at him and unconsciously looked to my other side
and saw Jungkook looking at me in awe.

This was just another reminder of how much I like Jungkook.