S I X

Jungkooks POV

I grew tired of just lying on the bed restless because of the strange noises that I heard repeatedly so I got up with the idea of going outside for a little walk.

I got off the bed and put my shoes on. I opened the bedroom door and tried to step as careful as possible to not disturb the couple that is still- currently doing freaky things.

After what happened to feel like a very long time I made it to the front door and quietly opened it. I sat down on a bench in front of Jhopes house and leaned back to relax.

I closed my eyes and felt the cold breeze slowly making my body relax. I heard footsteps so I opened my eyes.

Why is that nerd here...

Taehyungs Pov

My sister had her friends over for a sleepover so you can just imagine the night I've been having...

'I can't believe he's your brother~'

'He's so weird, even Jimin isn't that weird~'

'I honestly feel bad for our siblings'

'Why aren't they as blessed as us'

I just had to get out of there.

I can handle when people are making fun of me but this was repeatedly, I couldn't tell them anything either.

I slipped my shoes on and walked out the front door. I stopped outside the front of the door and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

I started to walk to the front of my house hoping to sit on the bench but was shocked to see my very own bully sitting right there.

My eyes widened and tried to run away but I was caught.

"Hey..."

I turned around slowly with my eyes still widened.

"H-Hey me?"

"I mean your the only other person out here aren't you?" Jungkook shook his head the leaned it back and closed his eyes.

"Well then, hi." I sat on the bench but scooted away from him.

With his eyes still closed he talked, "Why are you out here so late?"

I cleared my throat and shifted nervously, "My sister was having a sleepover..."

"There are cute teenage girls in your house laughing and talking about guys, and you're out here with me?" Jungkook stated confused.

"I'm not interested in any of my sisters' friends~" I said disgustedly. "Plus they aren't the nicest people to begin with."

"Well I'm not nice to you either but once again here we are."

"I didn't choose to be here with you, it just sort of happened. Either way being out here is better than being in my house." I played with my fingers

"Are you nervous or something?" 

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"Your hands. You keep playing with them." Jungkook smiled

That was the first time I've ever seen him smile. It was nice

"Oh, I didn't even realize I was doing that." I lied knowing I was nervous as hell to be talking to him.

I was still considering the fact that I might like Jungkook so this was really making my feelings for him heighten.

Jungkook chuckled at my answer, "Cute."

My eyes widened again that night and I knew my face was all red by now.

"What?" I asked confused

"You know we've never had a conversation until today... Your not that bad."