Chapter 11

10 votes and 5 comments for next update

The four of us were huddled into the kitchen while  a confused Daniel was sitting on the couch and looking at his own ID. "This would be so sad if it wasn't so amusing."

"This student ID says I got to Iridium High School and it says my name is Daniel Miller." He says cheerfully even though he completely butchered the name of the school when he was trying to sound it out.

Liam and Jax were laughing at the poor boy before turning to us and receiving glares. "What?"

"At least he can still read." Liam adds as if that was gonna help the situation. "Reverse it. Now!"

"We can't. We don't know how to since we casted the spell at the same time." Jax responds with a shrug.

"I mean technically this is your fault." Liam comments.

"What! No it isn't!" I scoff and defend my sister and she just shakes her head at the boy before coming up with a idea. "I have to do something. I'm gonna call Lily."

"Lily? The counsel member, Lily?" Jax questions worriedly.

"No, you can't do that." Liam immediately argues back and shakes his head. Emma furrows her eyebrows at the boy. "You have no say in this. I am done listening to you."

"Amen to that." I agree then strut right behind my sister.

"Emma wait!"

"Salem wait!"

Me and my sister look towards each other with a tired look then turn towards the two boys. "You can't contact the counsel. They almost took our powers away once and if they find out about this, they'll take our powers away for sure this time."

A wave of sympathy washes over me since it was already bad pretending to not have magic but not really having magic doesn't sound the greatest. "They did?"

"Yes. Our dad got us out of it." Jax confirms with a sullen look.

"He's a pretty influential guy and like a wizard... what's his name... a Mark Zuckerberg man or whatever." Liam says, trying to think of some mans name while begging us.

"Please. Salem. Emma." Jax pleads, giving us those sad eyes. My heart constricts at the sight of him. Darn this boy.

"We have to do something. We can't just leave him like this." Emma responds and gestures towards Daniel who was looking at himself in the mirror. "Do I always wear my hair like this?"

Liam and Jax both shrug but still have a pleadingly look on their faces. "Just try to find another way."

"I guess we can check the Hex and see if we can find anything in there." I suggest with a small sigh.

"Yes! The Hex! We'll try that, where is it?" Jax says excitedly then asks for the location.

"Andi invited him over for a sleepover."

"Which she didn't invite me to." I grumble.

"We can go there but we have to find somewhere to hide Daniel. No one can know." Emma continues, ignoring my complaint.

"We'll watch him." Liam responds then makes a move towards Daniel which Emma intercepts and stops him."Yeah. Like I'm gonna leave Daniel with you."

"Look, I know we screwed up but let us make up for it." Jax begs the stubborn girl. She opens her mouth to argue but I cover her mouth with my hand and nod. "Fine."

Emma glares at me and moves my hand from her mouth and turns her gaze on the boys. "You better take good care of him. Otherwise I'm calling the counsel and reporting you both."

"Hey guys, do you guys have a brush? I wanna part my hair down the middle." Daniel asks, putting the mirror down slightly.

"No. You don't." I advise, since I can already tell that it wouldn't be a good look.

"Don't worry, Danny. I'll fix this" Emma promises sincerely.

"You're very pretty. So are you. Maybe we can all go for some pizza some-" Daniel starts causing me to gag slightly since all he is, is a brother to me. The two brother quickly grab Daniel by his arms and yank him off the couch. "Make sure he texts his mom."

The two brothers turn and give Emma a weird look but I shrug. "His mom will freak so just make sure."

Once they were both gone I turn towards my sister. "That was interesting."

Andi, Emma, and I walk down the hallways of school towards a bored looking Jax and Liam with  very odd looking Daniel who was saying his locker combination out loud in a weird German accent. "Daniel?"

The brother stand up and alert now that we were there. I crossed my arms. "It is za pretty girlz from before."

He tries to whisper but failed immensely and the two boys chuckle at the poor boy. "Do you go to Iridium High School too?"

"What did you two do? And why the heck does he think he's German?" I huff out with slightly narrowed eyes.

"What are you wearing?" Andi comments in disgust.

"I gotz some new outfitz." Daniel responds happily.

I walk over and grab the brother by their ears and yank them to the side, away from Andi and Daniel so me and my sister can talk to these knuckleheads. "Explain. Now"

"Long story. But don't worry about it. He spent the night at my house and his parents don't suspect a thing." Jax explains.

"Did you get the reversal spell?" Liam asks.

"No! And that's it, I'm calling Lily. This is getting out of hand." Emma hisses then aggressively gestures to Daniel who was standing at his locker with Andi.

"I knw you both can fix this!" Liam exclaims desperately.

"The accent is hilarious but it's gonna get suspicious when he can't recognize anyone." Andi says, walking towards us and pushing her face towards the brothers.

"We'll just make sure he doesn't talk." Jax suggests.

"He's not just gonna not talk the whole day cause we say so." Andi argues back.

"Daniel, no talking until I say so." Liam calls towards the boy and makes an 'ok' symbol with his fingers. Daniel nods vigorously and makes the same symbol. "Problem solved."

"I hope for your sake, Daniel is okay after this or you'll be sorry." Emma threatens with narrowed eyes.

"The tension is thick." I comment silently to Jax which he nods in agreement.

Another update of the day! I hope ya'll liked it! Remember to vote and comment!

~XOXO