Chapter 3

I was walking with my sister and Andi, taking a few sips of my drink

"So how did the tour with the two new kids?" Andi asks.

"How did you know about that?" Emma questions.

"Everybody knows, Miss Information posted about it," Andi explains.

"I don't know why. It was boring, nothing to blog about," I argue.

"I don't know, she seems to think it's canoodling," Andi responds, looking at her phone to quote what Miss Information said.

"Canoodling? Neither of us were canoodling," Emma scoffs.

"You better hope so, who know what the panthers would think since you're trying to steal their 'man' and you better hope Daniel doesn't see this," Andi admits.

"He wouldn't care, he trust me," Emma says.

"Oh, kind of like how he trust when you say you two don't have your powers back," Andi argues.

"Look I didn't mean to lie, Daniel is just happy and I didn't want to change that and it just spiraled out of control," Emma explains.

"Yeah, I think I have the best solution," I say.

"You do?" Emma asks desperately.

"Yeah, okay, first you send him a message to meet you in a nice, quiet spot then you wait for him there and then when he arrives-" I start.

"Then what, when he arrived what?" Emma pushes.

"You set off a crazy spiral of firework displays that spell out, they're back and then the two of you fly to Siberia to look for the last living wolf pack on earth," I continue.

"So... you want me to live out both of Your fantasies, with Daniel and not either of you?"

"Well, obviously you guys will stop by and take us with you," Andi adds.

"Sorry to burst your dreams, but I still think it's better Daniel doesn't know. I know it's lying, but it's for a good cause."

"Fine, guess you'll have to make it up to us some other way," Andi sighs.

"Oh really, how's that?" Emma asks sarcastically

"By convincing either of your canoodling buddies to let us go for a ride on their dirt bikes."

Emma gives us a look and walks away while I just look at Andi and give a small shrug and follow behind Emma.

"Wait! So is that a yes?" Andi calls.

Me and Emma were in the nurses office taking secret classes

"Did we cover the fool moon?" Lily asks.

"Yes, last week," I respond.

"The witches fool moon, it's spelled F-O-O-L and not F-U-L-L. It happens ever 20 years and can make witches go bonkers." Emma explains.

"Don't dismiss a fool moon, strange things happen until the new moon rises." Lily scolds.

"Um...what's next. Oh, have you both been practicing your transformation spells?"

"I would say...yes. Depending on your definition of practicing." I say.

"Girls!" Lily exclaimed.

"We haven't been doing a lot of magic recently. Daniel doesn't know we have our powers back." Emma admits.

"Cause someone's too afraid to tell him," I whisper sarcastically. Emma gives me a glare while Lily gives me an amused look.

"Daniel...that's another thing. You can't be dating him anymore..."

"What?!" Emma shouts.

"The council doesn't agree with humans and witches...you know, dating." Lily explains.

"They can't tell me what to do." Emma scoffs.

"You're a witch Emma, yes they can." I comment.

"Well, if they want me to stop seeing Daniel their gonna have to come say it to my face."

"I wish you hadn't said that." Lily whines.

"We have to walk home by ourselves today," Emma explains to Hexy

"Daniel's in detention and our dad is waiting for Daniels parents to get here," I add.

"how could Daniel cover our dad in pudding? Does it matter what flavor it is," Emma asks Hexy.

"Chocolate," I commented.

Emma gives me a look and I shrug Innocently. "Gotta get your priorities straight Emms."

"It's that an Iridium High thing?" Liam asks with his brother by his side, popping out from behind up making me and Emma turn around.

"What?" Emma asks in a high pitch tone.

"We...um...didn't see you both," I say.

"Talk to all your books?" Jax teases.

"Just the science books. The literature ones are all stuffy and intellectual," I joke.

"I heard you both are walking home, wanna ride?" Liam asks.

"No, thank you. We live really close, so close we can hear Mr. Smith  get over excited about geography class. Yup, so we gotta go, see you tomorrow. Have a safe walk home, oh you're not walking...you're driving your bikes. Which is a dirt bike, so ya...see ya." Emma runs of with Hexy while I'm left standing here.

"Wait! Emma you dropped your wallet," Liam calls.

Emma's gone by now and the two brothers turn to me with expectingly. I smile, "I'd like a ride then I can rub it in my friends face the next time I see her."

They laugh and lead the way to their dirt bikes. I get on with Jax and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hold on tight," Jax says while I give him a nod and we take off.