Chapter 8

10 votes and 5 comments for next update

Me and Emma we're sitting down and eating. I was munching on some curly fries that I conjured up since the cafeteria food wasn't that good

Emma got up to throw her food away when her and Daniel bumped into each other.

"Oh,um, hey," Daniel mutters quietly and puts his phone in his pocket.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I was eating lunch" Emma responds.

"Same as you, since this is the freaking cafeteria," I chime in.

"Right...listen Emma," he starts, turning his attention back to my sister.

"Yeah," she says hopefully.

I see a blue mist knock over my sisters cup and onto the floor. I pause from continuing to stuff my mouth with fries and turn to see the two brothers.

Daniel goes to pick it up when another blue mist appears and knocks my sister down into Daniels arms.

They both stand up. "I'm sorry about what happened last night."

"No, you don't have to apologize. I was wrong," they both said at the same time again.

Daniel and Emma giggle as Daniel wraps his arm around her shoulder.

Jax turns to his brother and gives a small innocent shrug.

I march up to Jax as his brother walks away, shaking his head.

"Didn't go as planned," I ask with my arms crossed.

"Not quite," he respond, scratching the back of his head and has a charming smile on his face that makes my heart splutters.

"You know your brother could just talk to my sister if he wants her attention," I suggest with a small snort.

"Where's the fun in that," he winks then he reached for my hair. I thought he was gonna put a piece of my hair behind my ear but instead he takes out a curly fry and hands it to me.

"You had this in your hair," he chuckles then goes and follows his brother.

I look at the fry then back to him with a small sigh, then I give a small shrug and put the fry into my mouth.

After Desdemona gave us a talking to and explains that our mother helped her during her fool moon, I'm not gonna lie, I cried.

Me and Emma went back to our room where we sat on our beds.

Daniel comes through the window. "Hey, Em. Salem."

I gave a nod of acknowledgement while Emma waves her hand. "Danny, come on in. Our dad is out returning boxes of feather fans."

I did a small thank you prayer and do a cross over my body since me and Emma broke the love curse that was on our dad caused by Maddie's mom.

Finally, I don't know what I'd do if Maddie became my sister. I mentally gag at the thought.

"Hey, can you come out for a second?" Daniel asks.

"I wanna show you something," he continues.

They grab each other's hand and leave. I shake my head, ache stings my chest as I look at my phone .

I grab my phone and goes to sit by the window. "Hey," I message Jax.

I sat there and waited for a responds. A ding goes off causing me to quickly open my phone causing me to mess up sometimes while trying to open it.

"Hey," he responds causing a small smile to appear on my face.

"Maybe 'hey' can be our always," I sent with a small laugh.

I look up at that starry night sky and see the fool moon causing my eyes to widen.

"Oh, no," I whisper.

Sorry if this chapter is short, I hope you guys like it and don't forget to comment

Sorry if this chapter is short, I hope you guys like it and don't forget to comment. Thank you guys for the 100+ votes! Much love to you guys.

~XOXO