Chapter 6

5 votes and 5 comments for next update

"No!" Maddie yelled dramatically.

I lifted my head up and glared at the melodramatic girl, I stand up, ready to shush her up but Emma grabs my wrist and sits me back down.

"No dad," Emma says.

"Really, no," I repeat.

"Why is Maddie crying?" Dad asks Ursula. Maddie was whimpering loudly and fanning her face

"She's crying tears of joy. Tears of joy," Ursula exclaims.

"Tears of pain if she doesn't shut it," I mutter to myself.

The pair walk away together, looking like lovesick puppies, honestly makes me pretty sick to look at. Once they were gone, she stopped her little crying act.

"What is going on," Maddie hisses.

"First of all snake, you're spitting all over this wooden table. Secondly, how the heck are we suppose to know," I retort.

"Because this is obviously both of your guys fault," Maddie argues.

"Obvious how," Emma snaps.

"Obvious in the fact that it's clearly not my fault," Maddie points out.

"The only fault around here is your face, I'll help fix that," I stand up again which causes Maddie to move her chair slightly further and Emma grabbed my wrist again to sit me down.

"Your mom is the one who's been after our dad for the past year," Emma snaps back.

"Yeah, but your dad's the one who's dumb enough to fall for my mom," Maddie exclaims then me and Emma turn to see our dad sniffing Ursula's hair.

"Yeah, I'll have to give you that," Emma nods.

"But don't every call our dad dumb again, only we can do that," I hiss.

"That's true also this makes no sense yesterday he was mowing the lawn at night so your mom wouldn't 'accidently' run into him," Emma explains.

"It's like somebody casted a spell on him or something."

Maddie gasps out loud then points at the both of us. "Wait, did you guys get your powers back and not tell me."

"Noooo... but Andi said you did," Emma denies causing me to rub my forehead.

"Sort of...it's complicated. But I didn't do this."

"Okay, I believe you, we just need to figure out how this happened so we can stop it."

"Neither of us wants to be sisters, we need to sadly work together. Agreed," I add.

They both look at the two cuddly pair and made disgusted faces then nodded repeatedly. "Agreed."