ᛗᛃ᛫ᛚᛟᚡᛖ᛫ᚠᛟᚱ᛫ᛃᛟᚢ᛫ᚲᚨᚾ᛫ᚾᛖᚡᛖᚱ᛫ᚲᛟᛋᛏ᛫ᛏᛟᛟ᛫ᛗᚢᚷ

The group stopped halfway through the mountain crevasse in order to rest and drink their parched throats full of warmed mead all except Siftrethörn whom found that if he were to drink or eat any of his packed supplies there would hardly be enough for his boy who was weak enough as it was.

But despite his hunger and his own pain he had already made his choice, as he looked down at the boy cuddled up in his coat and furs clinging onto his arm looking back up at him with big crystaly blue eyes he couldn't help but smile and chuckle and affectionately bounce his boy in his lap making the child laugh and hug him again.

"Ye such a sweet thing mine dear little puppy! You might beest the child of a fairy goddess with those sweet eyes of yours!"

He smiled and continued on.

"Oh, how I adore you mine own beloved son!"

He flinches for a moment when the wound in his side that one of Lars men gave him begins to hurt with his sudden movement causing the red hair child to look up at him with concern in his big blue eyes.

"Worry not for me darling little one! We're almost home and per the time that we art I shalt beest well!"

He tried to reassure but the child didn't seem to understand his words instead he wrapped his tiny arms around him and snuggled even closer to him.