Tinky Winky X Reader(witch) X Po

I had finally gathered two (consenting) people to create a coven, a purple dyke and a red GIRL. We just need to perform the ceremony and become one. In order to do that, we have to have a hot ass threesome (I don't make the rules, I just enforce them).

"Alrighty, Faggots. Let's become one" I emptied a box of condoms in front of us.
"Don't you have to say some ancient Greek yogurt shit before we began?" The purple dyke squeezed it's legs shut shyly "I just want my first time to be special"
"This is special, we are having a threesome weather you like it or not. Now, spread them cheeks and receive this meat"

   The red BOY took one of the condoms and then looked at me.

"Are you a guy or-"
"Woah, woah, woah, you can't just ask that. It's 2019, you could offend someone. In fact you offended me"
"Oh... I'm sorry. Here..." Po sits on your lap and starts to rub himself against your *insert genital* "do you forgive me??" Gender fluid whispered in your ear.
"Oh?" You reached over to Tinky Kinky and began rubbing your fingertips over whatever is between it's fucking legs.

  We stay rubbing ourselves for a good five minutes before Po wanted to go down and eat my ass. As it went down I decided now would be a good time to spread Tinky's legs.

"Let's see what we have here" I opened it's legs and was shook "what the actual fuck"
"Ye-yes?" Tinky was flustered and squeezed it's eyes shut.
"Is that a fucking cactus?"
"Yes, you have to pull off all the prickles to make me...c-cum for you d-daddy"
".... challenge accepted"

As Po was eating my ass making me get closer to my climax I began yanking the prickles off of Tinky, each one making it scream in pleasure.

"Sen-pai!!!! More! I'm almost there"
"Same" I looked back and Po was shadow boxing my bootyhole.

  I gotton to the last prickle and as I placed my fingers around it I stared Tinky in the eyes.

"Please mommy, make me feel so good"

  With that I ripped it off, making me climax. I looked at the naked cactus. It exploded as Tinky screamed. Cactus juices splattered everywhere.

  After Po finished pleasing itself we all lay there catching our breath.

"So...does the cactus grow back?"
"Nope...now I have nothing"
"Oh, cool"