Po x Reader (Girl)

I was walking down a dark alley in the bad side of town hoping that nothing murderous happens. 
   As I was looking down at my phone having no idea what or who was around me because I can't my eyes off the phone for four seconds, I hear I little whisper in my ear

"I'm acTuaLly a GiRl"

   I put the flashlight in my phone and aimed it around to see who or what that manly sounding thing was.

"Wh-o's there???" I was shaking, then it happened again in my other ear.
"I'M a GiRl smh🙄"

  This time I saw it. It was a red, big and hella ugly. I mean DEAD ugly. Like it is so ugl-

"Did you hear me. I said I'm a giRl!"
"I h-heard you"
"Well, what do you think?"
"What do you mean what do I think?"
"I'm a GiRl. What do you ha e to say to that?"
"....congratulations...?"
"That's it. I said I am a girl and all you have to say is congratulations?"
"Well yeah. Good for you" oh gosh I'm gonna get fucking wrecked if I don't get out of here.

   I began to walk backwards slowly trying to avoid this thing.

"You're cute. I like you, Imma fuck you"

   It whipped out a dick. I try to think of something to get it away from me.

"GiRls don't have penises..."
It looked down shocked "you're right..."

   It took out a meat knife from in between its pimple covered ass cheeks. I held the penis as it chopped it off.
    Fuck this! I took this opportunity to run away (like a smart person)

"Oh no you don't. It grabbed me by my saggy ass and threw me to the ground "let me guess, it's cause I'm a GiRl?"
"NAH IT'S CAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!!"
"So...it IS cause I'm a giRl"  let me show you have a REAL woman makes love.

   It ripped off my shirt and pants.

"RAPEEEE!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs
"Silly goose, GiRls cAn't RaPe"
".......RAPEEEE"

   It took my face and put it's nasty ass paw in my mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhhh.........damn that was great. Call me if you wanna do this again"

   I am so ...confused...?