The Backyardigans x reader (Special)

This was a request by annoyingcats ...I wrote this chapter in math class

I was lost in the woods for three hours now. I did nothing but walk around hoping to find someone or a way out. Finally, I find light and run towards it as fast as I could
"FREEDOM!!!!"

I make it out and to my relief, it was someone's backyard.

"Hello?....... anyone home? I just got lost in the woods and need a phone!"
"Hi, I'm Pabl-"
"HOLY SHIT!!!!!! A TALKING MEXICAN PENGUIN!!!"
".....Hi I'm Tyrone" said the moose.
"Tyrone? Pft"
"I'm Uniqua" said....whatever she is.
"Uniqua? Your parents must've wanted an abortion but couldn't...and what even are you?"
"I'm tosha" said a sexy ass hippo.
"Damn you is thiccc asf bb"
"And I'm Austin" said a lame ass kangaroo gringo.
"...lame"

They all lined up and said in unison
"And we're the Backyardigans!"

They stood there and stared at me.

"Ok....any of ya'll lil shits gotta phone?"

"A phone? Hmm maybe if you concentrate enough you can generate enough energy to imagine one" said the lame ass kangaroo.
"...where's your mother? Does she have a phone that I could use"
"Our parents are at the strip club drinking the 'forget me' juice" said the ugly ass moose.

"Are they now?" I looked at the sexy ass hippo..."hey...Tosha was it? Why don't you and me...you know go into that shed and....imagine things?"

I wiggle my eyebrows up and down.

"You're a stranger" she answered
"And?"
"True let's go!"

Just as I was about to eat that hippo's ass, the other barn animals wanted in.

"Fine, but you're gonna have to fetch a few things from yo mamma's dresser"
"But that's stealing" said the Mexican penguin
"Ohhhh, you is mexican....you should be use to stealing"
"....I know the fuck you didn't bitch ass puta"
"Woah there amigo...semer down"
"No, he has every right to be angry you fool"
"Oh piss off Tyrone"

Tyrone jumped up and tried to tackle me, but my ninja skills caused me to dodged it and pull him by his small ass antlers.

"Boi if you don't with your ugly face ass"

I looked up and saw the rest of the animals buff up which exposed their tattoos and scars.

"Well....I'm out!"