Barney X Reader special

Hey there buckosTiddyPug here 😏(that's right I changed my name on y'all) This was a request, so I had to do it. Also, to those who are shook and confused by this book I just want to say, I did warn you. I didn't even think this would go as far as it did. It was just a joke me and my pals made. Anyways onwards with this masterpiece.

  ~The time is 9 million BC and the dinosaurs were still ugly asf~

   I am your everyday normal caveman (or woman. I'm not sexist) though, I can speak to others I don't understand what others say to me. I needed to go out and search for food. I lived alone, unless you count my pet Stegosaurus named Dude. Dude and I left our pimped up cave and looked around for berries. But didn't find any.

"Let's go dude. Maybe there's fish or some shit in the wet holes"
"It's called water...dumbass"
"The wet holes could be filled with slimy cunts"
"Yea, those are called fish not that you ever list-"
"Let's go!"

   We went over to the wet holes. I seen the fish swimming around in the wet. As I was about to grab one with my man paw a purple claw grabbed it.
   I looked up and saw a a big ass  Tyrannosaurus Rex that was purple.

"Oopsie daisy were you going to grab that? Here you can have it"
"Listen here, I don't know what you just said But you just took my slimy cunt. GIVE IT BACK DINO ASS!!"

  He looked over to dude.

"You need to calm your shit man, before I do."
"Mannn, do it. This dumbass has been getting on my dino-nerves every day"

   Dude took a slimy cunt and left.

"Dude! Where are you going????!"

   No answer. Not that I would be able to understand anyways.
    I tuned back to the purple T-rex.

"So? You gonna give back the cunt or what?"
"Watch your tone"
"Give me the Cunt...NOW!!!"
"....no"
"If you don't I'm gonna rape you in the cheek hole"
"....you-you mean the asshole?"
"That's it!!"

   I jumped on his back and wrestled him to the floor. I lifted up his flappy thing and shoved my tiny pecker in (or a big fat clit. Whatever floats your boat).

"Lol. Is it even in?"

The T-rex laughed.  And I had a feeling to why.

"Oh. I'm a grower not a shower bud."
"Huh? What does that mea- AHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBVVGGGFGHHHHHHHH"

My tiny pecker/clit had reached it's ultimate form, destroying the insides of his cheek hole. 

He laid there tears falling down his face as I zipped up my pants and taking the fish. I whispered in his ear

"Not my proudest, but my best"