| Ending Note |

This is literally where the idea of this fanfic came from, the VERY BEGINNING

This is literally where the idea of this fanfic came from, the VERY BEGINNING. All because I just imagined the three boys in those barista uniforms and it got me wrecked. I perhaps was drinking a cup of coffee when this idea popped out.

And thus, this fan fiction is done after just a couple months, which I feel is a record for me!

Thank you everyone for giving this story love and support! I never would have felt so inspired and motivated to write if it wasn't for the readers here~

This story was literally the most self-indulgent thing I got to writing. I love these three boys, PDx101, and coffee; so it was just a perfect mixture for me to do. It was never meant to be a very long story, so I can understand if you may think their stories seem a bit rushed. Think of it as a short web-drama, rather than the usual hour-long episodes of a normal drama!

ALSO, if you all have checked out the playlist/character page for upcoming Yohan story, I asked yall which one of the boys from this story Nahyun would be "canonically" with throughout the rest of the possible future stories!

I decided that Jinhyuk will be her boyfriend throughout this universe I created! The votes changed quite a bit during the process of writing the final chapters to this book. Jinhyuk was in the lead majority of the time, until recently, Seungyoun popped up and tied with him. After much thought, I just thought it'd be interesting to leave Nahyun with Jinhyuk in the end of it all! Thank you to those who left those comments to vote~

And ah, mayhaps, also a Seungwoo fanfic is in the works ;) It would just make sense for me to follow after Jinhyuk's story for Seungwoo's plotline.

As of right now, both of SW and YH's stories I have ideas for, it's a very unsure future! Both were very spontaneous ideas, so my motivation to write could fluctuate tbh, but we'll see how that goes. I'll also be trying to finish up the NCT fanfics I have ongoing. So I hope for your patience in however this all works out!

It may be the ultimate end for this story, but there could still be some interesting additions and special chapters for Nahyun and the boys~ I have a certain Jinhyuk idea in mind that didn't really make sense to add to his last chapter, so maybe that will end up as a bonus chapter instead. You all can give me ideas of what you would like to see! Mayhaps, there's more possible love interests for Nahyun? 😏 (Like, maybe a certain roommate of one of our main guys?) Give me thoughts and opinions!

And I guess, that's really it! Thank you all again for reading this story of mine! I love you all. Seriously❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh~ If you guys want to chat me up with X1 content and other Kpop stuff, I fangirl a LOT on my twitter account, @/jaelaxy! The same one that I have in the picture above. Let's gush about the upcoming debut of our boys together! ^^ I truly can't believe it's TOMORROW!

Until the next story 💞

—Bianca

PS: thought I should also share this because it popped up in my youtube recommendations, it has all the male leads and Sihyeon (who's Nahyun's faceclaim)

Move and Rumor are both my faves from each season too 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 (which both were robbed but whatever).