7 ★ You're mine

𝕀 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 - ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝

"I put a spell on you

because you're mine"

Hendrix POV

Crap. Crap. Crap.

When I look over to see that my alarm clock reads 8:03, my stomach does a few summersaults reminding me of my stupid mistake. I have a class at 8:30!

Literature History.

Despite the fact that I'm still deathly tired, I jump out of bed with such ferocity that the duvet entangles itself around my ankles and sends me sprawling to the floor. I land on the carpet with a dull thud and a moan of pain. I need to get up. I need to get to class.

Getting ready in a hurry, I literally throw on whatever's on the floor. A green dress. One of my favorites. I don't really question it, I just pull it over my head as I grab my backpack and push it up and onto my shoulder.

I run into the hallway so quickly, I nearly slip and hit my head on the doorway.

Landing in the bathroom I stare at my disheveled appearance looking back at me in the mirror with wide, wild eyes. My hair is a rat's nest on the top of my head. I fuss over it a little, pulling the scrunchy free and letting my curls fall around my face. I smooth my locks out quickly.

They're still crazy, outlandish, and messy, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

I glance at my little flip phone in my hand and nearly puke. I need to leave now. Time is moving faster than I am.

Maybe staying up until 4:30AM watching a movie with my friends wasn't such a good idea after all. I should've thought it through more.

Curse my stupidness!

"Good luck!" Stacey calls from the couch as I scamper down the hallway with my shoes in hand. I don't respond, I don't even look. There's no time for looking! Not when my class starts in less than 15 minutes, and I have a whole bike ride ahead of me.

Not to mention the crippling anxiety that has a hold of me. It's so weird. I chalk it up to being late, yeah, that's it. That's why I'm so antsy and unsettled. I'm late.

Unlocking my bike as I slip my shoes on is a huddle. Somehow I get through it, and head to my destination. I don't bother trying to listen to music, I just need to get to class. My bag almost falls off my shoulders several times as I pedal like there's no tomorrow.

Shouts are called around me a few times as I rush past people. My daredevil maneuvers are bound to make me crash, but luckily I don't. Someway, somehow to bicycle Gods are looking out for me.

I don't dare check the clock when I finally rush into the classroom, tripping over my own shoelaces that have yet to be tied. My shoes are falling off when I collapse in my seat and let out an enormous yawn/sigh that's louder than I thought it would be.

The classroom is fairly large, but not like an auditorium or anything. Despite my lateness, I'm one minute early by some kind of luck. I found a seat somewhere in the middle of the class, glancing around at my classmates and hoping no one notices my disheveled state.