Ch 3 The Move

Naruto was walking through the village without his ANBU mask on after a successful assassination mission and listened to the empty threats of the village.

Naruto kept his face impassive while walking down the street. He kept his mask hidden underneath his arm. The mask was blood red with fox ears. It had black whisker marks, black around its eyes, and it had a sadistic grin permanently printed on it.

With his fox mask on he was known as the Bloody Kitsune (Fox) because every mission he got almost always needed someone dead and he would leave only a bloody mess and little pieces of the victim behind.

Naruto was happy (though he didn't show it) because he finally had enough money to move out of his 'family's' house and into an apartment he's had his eye on. Luckily, the owner doesn't hate him so it is not drastically overpriced.

He reported directly to the Hokage after his mission and found it sad and funny that his own father couldn't see it was him or sense the irony in his mask.

Naruto was walking to his 'home' to gather his things and move them to his new apartment. He was excited because he wouldn't have to be around them anymore.

He walked to the Namikaze house and entered to see the residents waiting patiently for him.

"Welcome home Naruto, how are you today?" asked Kushina.

Naruto was confused as to why his parents were talking to him. He realized that in his 12 years of life his parents finally noticed him.

He shrugged and walked towards his room. He grabbed his few belongings and sealed them into a scroll so his parents won't get suspicious when he walked out with a bag.

He put the scroll in his pocket and his mask under his arm. He walked out of his room to the living room where his family sat still waiting for him. He was about to walk out when Minato called him back.

"Naruto we have something to tell you," he said.

Naruto walked back to see Mito and Kushina smiling at him.

"We've decided that you will start training with Mito and learn the family styles." Kushina said.

They all smiled thinking their plan would work. How wrong they were.

Naruto shook his head stating emotionlessly, "I apologize Lord and Lady Namikaze but I do not wish to learn these styles as I already have my own. Now if you excuse me I have to get to my new apartment. Good day."

He walked out pleased with himself that he was able to keep anger out of his voice and kept his speech professional.

His 'family' on the other hand were shocked. He had moved out, denied to learn the styles of the Red Death and Yellow Flash.

Kushina's heart broke when she heard her son call her 'Lady Namikaze'. She started crying as Minato tried to comfort her while Mito was shocked that her younger brother had moved out of his home and to his own place.

'I will get my brother back just you wait!'