Ch 5 Revealed

The blond remained indifferent at his sister's words. She was currently ranting along with Sakura about how he shouldn't be in ANBU and that it's too dangerous, while Sakura was screaming about how Sasuke-kun is better than him and should be in ANBU. Sasuke just stood their clenching his fists while thinking, how a kid his age is better than him and in ANBU.

'I must obtain his power' Sasuke thought.

Naruto turned to Kakashi. "I wish to assist you in their exam and training if they passed."

Kakashi gave him a puzzled glance, but approved of his request.

Naruto turned to the others. "Listen, I will give you an exam, if you pass you become genin if not you go to the academy. I will be the co-sensei. Mainly because if I let Kakashi here teach by himself I wouldn't have any fun. Meet me at training ground 7 tomorrow. If you're late you fail."

At that he left before anyone could ask a question. The young genin just sat there in anger except Mito who couldn't get over the fact that her younger brother was an ANBU.

They all looked forward to hopefully beating the crap out of him tomorrow. Kakashi just shrugged pulled out his 'book' and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Until tomorrow," he said. With that he left the genin to each other.

Mito rushed home to tell her parents about Naruto while Sakura swooned over Sasuke and said boy tried to get away to train.

When he finally got away he thought, 'It doesn't matter how old he or what rank he is, I will defeat him.'

Namikaze Household

Mito just finished telling her parents of Naruto's ANBU rank and they were freaking out at how little they knew their son.

Minato was upset at how he never figured out the irony behind his mask even after all the missions he sent him on.

They were all depressed at how little they knew Naruto. However they refused to give up on having him back in their family.