Ch. 10 Would he Really

(Marinette POV)

"Would he really turn himself in?" I ask myself quietly, "would he risk letting himself go back." I frown and look up at the window. The sun had set and he was still nowhere to be seen, I fell down onto my chaise, "Ouch!" I forgot my back was still sore, oh well at least it's not broken. A tapping is heard in my balcony trapdoor, "Chat!" He leaps in.

"What? Did you really miss me that much?" he jumps of the bed railing and lands next to me. I really did miss him, when you really get to the core of him he's sweet, well, of course he was. He is Adrien after all, "I was thinking about what I said earlier, about revealing Adrien to not be dead." I wince was he really going to reveal his identity or just show up at his dads or the cops. I didn't know. I just didn't want him hurt. He inhales deeply and let's put a sigh, "I'm going to show up to the police station as Adrien." he looks at me like I would grab a knife and stab him if he continued his sentence. I inhale.

"Ok. I just want you to know I'm here for you." he smiles and hugs me.

"I just hope I'll be able to leave the house."

"It's ok kitty, I'll support you no matter what." He pulls me closer and I curl up in his arms.

"Princess..." his arms wrapped around me "I'll be fine." I sighed not believing him, "Don't worry about me."