Ch. 8 Love You Too

(Marinette POV:)

Chat helped me back to my chaise, "are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

  "Adrien.." I brushed a strand of hair out of his face, "I'm fine, don't worry." he blushed and sat down next to me.

  "I know you said you trusted me, but if I ever scare you just tell me and I'll leave." I could tell he genuinely cared about me and how I felt. I turned his head to face me.

  "Chat, it's okay." I felt my stomach churn, but not because I was scared, but because I think I like him, "Kitty..." I felt like I needed to tell him, "I think I love you." I leaned in for a kiss as he pulled me closer.

  "I love you too Princess." he brushed hair out of my face, "I really do". A knock was heard at the trapdoor in my floor.

  "Marinette, sweetie, it's time for lunch. Can I come in?" Chat scampered up the ladder. I mouthed at him to wait up there. He nodded. I told my mom to come in and she handed me the plate, "okay call me if you need anything else." I nodded and she left the room.

"Chat, it's okay to come down now." he climbed down and sat next to me. I looked up to see him eyeing my lunch, "do you want some?" he nodded.

"Thank you, I don't really get to eat much. All I have around is stinky cheese." I picked up half of my sandwich and handed it to him, "thank you Princess."

"How did you get here without the cops arresting you? Aren't they everywhere because of Luka?" he nodded and motioned to his arm where a tear in his suit was visible. I moved his arm over and he shook his head.

"It's okay Princess, it just grazed my arm. It's not bad I swear." I exhaled

"I'll still want to look." I swallowed hard, "you'll have to take off your suit or at least slip out your arm." he blushed but slowly unzipped the top and slid his arm out, "I'll need to clean it up" I say up and walked over to my desk where my first aid kit was, I slowly made my way back and cleaned the outside of the cut. He winced and I grabbed his hand. I disinfected the cut next which earned a hiss, "Sorry kitty." I pulled out the bandage next and wrapped it around.

"Thanks Princess." he blushed. I squeezed his hand, "I mean better me than you." I looked up at him.

  "No! Your life is just as precious as mine" I wrapped my arms around him. He gently rubbed a hand on my back and I curled up in his arms.