Ch. 9 Lost and Found

(Adrien POV)
~one week later~

I was woken up by the sound of Plagg rummaging inside a box where some of my old stuff was. It wasn't much just a picture of my mom and some pictures of me and my friends; Chloe, Nino, Alya, and Marinette. I wish I would of realized my feelings for her sooner. I mean she knows I'm Adrien but still, "Plagg what are you doing" I ask groggily. He turned to face me quickly.

  "Sorry kid, just looking around." he frowned knowing I hated talking about my life with my dad, "You know everyone but your 'princess' and I know who you are." I turn the other way knowing he's right.

"Look I'd show up to a shelter or home, but my dad would never let me leave again and I can't lose her Plagg. I can't lose my princess. I love her." I sat up and pulled out my staff, I leaped up onto the roof and jumped over to Marinette's. It was early and she should be healed today. No more broken ribs.

I tapped on her trap door quietly just In case she was asleep, "Chat, what are you doing here".

"I just wanted to check on you. I know your healed, but still I missed you." I slid down onto her bed and she scratched behind my cat ears. I felt like melting then and there.

   "Chat, I missed you too." she smiled pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back tightly inhaling her scent.

   "I was thinking about letting Adrien come out of hiding, but my father would never let me out of the house again."

   "Your almost eighteen, you should be able to do what ever." I frown and look down, "Its up to you Kitty." she smiled, a knock was heard on her trap door in the floor.

"Marinette sweetie, time to eat"

"Go ahead, I'll come back later." I give her a shy smile and she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm always here for you kitty."