Ch. 7 A Grand Escape

(Marinette POV)
~3 weeks later~

"And a new news report, a criminal has escaped their cell and is back on the run." I frown and grab a pencil "after further searching we have determined it is the criminal Luka." my heart froze. If Luka was back I was In trouble. I turned to face the tv a picture of Luka was displayed on the screen, "nothing but a note was left in his cell" a piece of paper was held up, the reporter read off a card, "I'm coming for her kitten you can't stop me this time" the reporter shivered. "He's clearly after someone and they need to watch out."

"Princess?" Chat's voice called from behind me. He smiled when he saw me. I guess he saw the news report, "I'm glad you're okay, I heard the news and I-" I rubbed his head cutting him off.

"Kitty, I'm okay don't worry. Besides I only have to spend one more week in this brace thing. I'll be fine." I saw a blush spread across his face. He leaned in closer and pressed his lips to mine, he pulled away quickly.

"S-sorry"

"Its okay kitty, I didn't mind." more blush spread across his face, a sound at the trap door made us both flinch.

"Chat, I know your here." a cold voice filled the room, "I'm just going to take her." I buried my head into Chat as Luka stepped closer. I stood up and saw Chat getting in a fighting stance.

"Kitty stop!" I stepped in front of as a jolt of pain ran through my back.

"Princess! Are you okay!?" Chat said holding me up right.

(Luka POV)

They way Chat held her made me feel weird. I couldn't tell wether it was guilt or rage, "Fine ill leave. It would be an unfair win for me anyway." I felt bad. I would head back to the cops and turn myself in.

A/N sorry it's short again but it's getting closer to school and I need to finish some last minute summer homework