"I want to spend my life with you"

(short chapter uwu)

Teddy gasped at the large bay in front of the platform they were on, it was so pretty- the sun was close to setting- not quite yet. Harry went behind him, laying a hand gently on his back and he scanned the view. He felt arms around his waist and he coasted his eyes up the Eiffel tower.

"So pretty!" Teddy said happily and Draco smiled, kissing the back of Harry's ear as he continued to enjoy the view as much as he could... they weren't close to the tower but it was across the lake.. there was little boats across too... it was all so pretty. 

"Birdies!" Teddy giggled, looking at the birds flying slowly over the water and Harry turned around, nose to nose with Draco. "It's so beautiful.." he said softly and Draco smirked. "No you" he said and Harry laughed- gently brushing his lips against Draco.

People started filling up the platform- calling it a platform is the wrong word.. it's like extended pavement from the street behind them.. if that makes since. 

"Hazza come here" Draco pulled Harry a bit to the middle of the area and Teddy turned around, watching with an excited smile. "You know how much I love you- and how long I've loved you-" Harry smiled as Draco gently brushed his hair our of his eyes. "I- I want to spend my life with you.." Draco said, holding his back pocket and shifting back a bit.

Harry stared at him- thinking what he was going to do.. his cheeks a deep red knowing people were watching them. "Harry James Potter-" He got on one knee and pulled out a box slowly.. "Will you marry me" Harry felt like he was going to pass out then and there, he gasped and covered his mouth- giggling quietly. The ring was a rose gold- swirled metal with diamonds.. it was beautiful.

"Yes! god yes!" Harry giggled, jumping on his heels a bit and Draco stood up, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him deeply. The people around them clapped and Teddy ran to them- which wasn't far- and hugged Harry's leg tightly. "I love you Lion" "I love you too Dragon" Harry said softly, a few tears rolling down his cheek as he smiled like an idiot- kissing him again.