"You alright?"

!!! DISCLAIMER! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SENSITIVE TOPICS, THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU!  !!!

Harry stepped through the barrier and frowned at the scarlet train. He couldn't imagine coming back to Hogwarts, but if he wanted to be and Auror then he'd have to go back. "Harry? come on" Ginny said, grabbed his hand and walked, pulling him a long. "I'll find a compartment" Harry muttered to her and she nodded, letting go to hug her mom. Harry pulled the trunk up the train steps slowly, his arms were thin and small now, to the point where Hermione started worrying. Harry stepped into the first empty compartment he could find and went to lift the trunk over his head and as he slid it onto the rack above him, it would of fell on him without the support of another hand behind his head, holding it. The hand pushed it into the slot, he turned around and blushed deeply. 

"Hi" "Hello" they exchanged, Draco's hand was still on the trunk so he pulled his arm down. "can- may i sit?" Draco asked and Harry nodded, giving him a fake smile. Harry notice how different Draco was now, his hair wasn't slicked back anymore, long and fluffy. He was tall and slim, his shoulders brod and though had a fitted shirt Harry could see the muscles he required over the summer. It was an awkward few minutes of Harry just looking at Draco but he quickly sat down close to the window.

 "Ho- How was your summer?" Draco said, breaking the silence between them. Harry had his eyes closed since he hasn't slept in 5 days but he had no intention of sleeping. "fine" he muttered back. Opening his eyes to see the blonde with a notebook in his lap. "you alright? you look really tired" Draco noted and Harry shrugged "yeah i'm fine, just haven't slept" he shifted a bit and groaned at the uncomfortable bench, rubbing his eyes. "do- do you want my hoodie?" Draco asked, and he looked up at him again, blushing. Draco was holding a hoodie that he was going to use as a pillow "you can lean on it so it's not so uncomfortable" Draco offered and Harry smiled a bit, tilting his head in a nod and Draco tossed it to him. Draco looked back down at the note book, picking his pencil back up from his lap. Harry scooted down and balled the green hoodie neatly by the wall and laid on his side, resting his head on it and instantly smelling Vanilla, Cherry Blossom, and the Ocean. 

Harry woke up like 3 hours later which was a first in a while, but mostly because it was freezing. He instantly noticed Draco was leaning against the wall now, book sat on the floor and asleep. Harry didn't think about what he was doing and pulled the hoodie on, the warmth felt extremely nice and he very much didn't want to take it back off. He peaked at the floor and saw the notebook, still open with the pencil across the drawing. 

It was just the eye of someone, there was so much detail in it, it looked like an actual photo. The eye had glasses a bit below it and what Harry could see was a reflection of someone? It kind of looked like Dumbledore.. It was very much impressive. He couldn't really see it but it still looked pretty good. 

Harry shifting so he was comfortable against the wall like Draco, sighed and pulling the hood of the hoodie over his face and leaning against the patted back of the bench. He manage to fall back to sleep with the warmth of the hoodie around him. 

Draco woke up this time, the train rattling loudly. He smiled at Harry who was bundled in a small ball in his hoodie, Harry had changed since last year, Draco noticed. His figure small and thin, pale face and large bags under his eyes. His hands shook frequently as he just sat doing nothing and he would constantly scratch his left arm, or thigh. He would rub his face constantly and bite his lip before speaking as if he was going to say something wrong. He just acted differently, he was just quiet and preserved more. He heard a soft whimper a few minutes later and he looked over at Harry, Harry's arms were tightly wrapped around his own waist, his head shaking a bit. "No please" Harry whined in his sleep and Draco instantly noticed tears pouring down his face. He got up and shook him, Harry gasped and wrapped his arms around his legs and shuttered. "Are- are you alright Potter??" Draco said, concerned and Harry shuttered again. "I'm- I'm fine" he stuttered, wiping his face quickly and leaning back. Draco shift back into his seat and looked at the sheepish boy who's cheeks were flared with blush. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Draco offered and Harry shook his head, holding his own waist again and looking out the window. "Are you sure?" Draco said and Harry nodded "just- please be quiet" Harry whispered and Draco nodded, grabbing his notebook and began drawing again. 

"if you need a hug come over here, i give pretty good hugs" Draco said randomly and he peaked over the notepad to see Harry smile a bit. Draco was drawing an eye currently, a very detailed one at that. The eyes were glossed with tears and a tear was dripping from the longish eyelashes. He quite liked drawing eyes, knowing every eye had it's own style... 

He hadn't looked up in a while and when he did, it was because the spot next to him was taken up. Draco turned and smiled at Harry who played with the sleeves of his hoodie, blushing. Draco sat the book down and opened his arms which Harry shifted into, letting Draco hug him. Draco blushed a bit when Harry pulled away after a minute or so. "thank you" he said softly and Draco smirked- not his evil like smirk, just a cheeky smirk. "no problem Potter" he said, grabbing his sketchbook back and continuing his drawing. "good" Harry whispered something before, but 'good' was the only word audible as he sat next to Draco and he smiled "thanks" he replied, brushing his eraser over a bit of the drawing and blending the part out with his finger. 

"can- can i have another hug?" Harry said, breaking the silence of the two, Draco smiled a bit. Sitting his book down and getting up, he opened his arms wide and Harry rolled his eyes with a smile, standing up too and hugging his torso. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry and held him. "this is a better way to hug" Draco mentioned and Harry smiled a bit, pulling back. The train went over a bump, jerking and sent the two falling backwards onto the opposite bench (the one Harry was originally sat on), Draco had luckily caught Harry before he fell and held his waist. Harry's breathing was quick and he hid his face in Draco's chest, clearly startled. "you alright?" Draco said, helping him up slowly but he kept his arms around his torso, hiding his face. 

Harry finally let go of Draco's torso, Draco had rubbed his back a bit which calmed him down. "sorry.." Harry muttered and Draco smiled at him "you're fine Potter, you don't need to apologize for anything" Draco said, moving his hands from his waist and he frowned a bit.

 "i wonder what happened?" Draco said as they sat opposite of each other again and Harry shrugged "i'm going to try and sleep again.." Harry said, leaning against the wall and Draco nodded, doing the same but bringing his hands to place them under his head.