"You're okay"

The two went inside, Ron had came out to find him. He was standing in the door way "let's go, Mcgonagall is showing us our room" Ron said and he nodded, following behind. 

They all walked behind her as she walked into the Common room, the room had all 4 banners hung up even though Only 1 person from Ravenclaw came back and no one from Hufflepuff came back.. "Boys that way, Girls that way. You know the rules, no wondering around-" she looked at Harry, Hermione, and Ron "You guys don't have uniforms just dress appropriately, you're the top of the school, you're looked up to. You have 1 other room mate, up you go!" she said and the boys went to the left and girls went to the right. Harry looked at all the labels. 

Blaise Zabini and Ron Weasley, oh dear, Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan, that should be fine from the fact that they're dating.. Oh yes, great. Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, Harry pushed open the door and noticed the two beds, both against the wall with large windows. Covered in lace curtains. Each bed had a bedside table and color coded comforters. 

Harry walked in and opened his trunk instantly, pulling out a book and sitting on the red bed, the bed where his trunk was sat in front of. Draco had came in moments later and went to the Green bed, slipping his shoes off and going to his trunk. 

Draco pulled an actual book out to read as the one Harry took out was a photo album. "you okay?" Draco asked again, noticing a slow tear slip down Harry's cheek and he looked up, nodding "just looking at old photos" he said softly, wiping his face and Draco nodded. 

Harry had fallen asleep with the book on his chest so Draco set down his book and walked over, gently taking the book and closing it, leaving it on his bedside table. Draco took of Harry's glasses, resting them on the book and leaving to the bathroom for a hot shower.

Harry woke up without a nightmare- he didn't dream at all, but when he opened his eyes everything was a blur so it rolled over and noticed his book and glasses. Draco wasn't in the bed next to him so he assumed that he took the glasses of off him. 

He put them on and went to the bathroom, the door was open so he didn't knock. He stepped in and shut the door, locking it. He pulled the hoodie off and sat it neatly on the counter, pulling his sleeves up. Harry pulled the bandage off his arm and sighed at the lost tension around his deep cuts. he dragged his fingers over the lines, sighing softly and grabbing a new bandage to wrap his arm. 

"I'm okay- i'm okay.... i'm not okay" Harry fell down the wall, crying.. He must of looked into the mirror for too long but now he was sobbing into his legs. He heard taps on the door "Harry? are you okay?" Draco's voice said and Harry choked back a sob "yeah- i'm fine" he said Draco tapped the door again "Open the door" he said and Harry grabbed the hoodie, pulling it on quickly and going back to his spot, clicking the door open.

 "what's wrong" Draco sat next to him and Harry shuttered "i- I don't know" he said and Draco brushed his messy hair out of his face, "I- i was looking in the mirror and the next thing i knew- i was on the floor crying.." Harry said softly and Draco nodded, standing up and helping him up. "you're okay- do.. do you want your book?" Draco asked, taking him to his bed and he nodded. Harry laid down and took the book from Draco's hands and opened it, smiling at the photos. Draco went to leave but a hand took hold of his and he turned around, blushing deeply "stay? please?" Harry whispered and Draco smiled a bit, nodding. Harry scooted over on his bed and he sat next to him.

"thank you" Harry said out of the blue, breaking the silence and Draco looked up from his lap, he had grabbed his sketch book to do something while Harry looked at his book. "No problem" he said with a soft smile.

"Are you hungry? you didn't eat dinner" Draco said and Harry shook his head. "I'm fine, I can go a while with out eating" Draco gave him a little glare and Harry laughed "Malfoy! I'm fine i swear!" he said and Draco nodded slowly, getting up. "I'm going to get some tea- do- do you want  any?" he asked and Harry laughed again "you don't have to do anything for me Malfoy, i'm fine..... but i'd like some tea" he said with a small laugh and Draco smiled at him, blushing. "2 sugars?" Draco said as he left and Harry blushed "yeah- how did you know?" Harry said and Draco winked, leaving the room. 

Draco came back with a small tray and handed Harry his small tea cup when he sat up more. "I grabbed you a Treacle Tart since i know it's your favorite" Harry blushed and took the small tart, resting it on the small plate and smiled at him. "thank you" he said softly again and Draco smiled, blushing too "no problem" he said again, resting the small tray on one of the window seals. Taking his tea and sitting on his bed, smiling at Harry who ate the Tart. 

Draco got rid of the tray and cups when they finished and Draco continued to draw on his bed. Harry was just sat looking at the ceiling, his stomach feeling much better even though it hurt a bit from the sudden food that was put in it but it was nothing new. Harry casted a Tempus and sighed at the time. It was only like 7 pm, but it was still light out and he was bored to death. "I'm bored" Harry whined and Draco smiled a bit, continuing to draw. "give me attentionnnn" he whined, and Draco laughed, looking up. "read a book, do something besides whine. I'm trying to draw" Draco laughed and Harry whined again. Harry got an idea and he got up, Draco didn't noticed until his bed shifted under the weight of the boy. 

"ooo you like Hermione or something?" he said and Draco turned red "no- not at all.." he said with a soft chuckle. "then why are you drawing her?" he said, laughing a bit and he rolled his eyes. "i drew you too" Draco flipped to the page Harry was looking at on the train, the eye. "i didn't get to see it properly on the train" Harry said, scooting closer to see it. Draco blushed when he did scoot closer and smiled when Harry studied it closely. 

"so do you like Hermione?" Harry asked again, breaking the silence as he watched Draco draw slowly. "nope" he said again, popping his p. 

"You didn't answer me when i asked why you were drawing her" Harry mentioned and Draco just clicked his tongue "i'm drawing her because i like to draw and i don't have anything else to draw." he said simply and he hummed slowly, mostly because he thought he was lying. "then who do you like?" you Draco thought. 

"who said i liked someone?" Draco said, still not looking up. "By the hearts on your sketch book." Harry tilted the cover up and he turned red. "so. who do you like" Harry said softly, setting it back down. "No one" Draco turned to him, giving him a fake smile. 

"you don't tell me why you're upset or what's wrong so, why do i have to tell you who i like?" Draco said and Harry's cheeks burned red "so you do like someone?" he said and Draco groaned "yes i do, but that doesn't matter" he said and Harry giggled. 

"yay i knew i could get it out of you!" he said and Draco rolled his eyes with a small smile. "you're an idiot, It's almost 10 go to bed" he said and Harry whined "but you're still up" he said and Draco shrugged "so, i don't want a loser next to me when i draw anyway" Draco said and Harry frowned, getting up from the bed and going to his. 

"I didn't mean it in a rude way by the way. I was saying that because i was going to bed" Draco clarified when Harry went to his trunk, a deep red. 

"Oh.. okay" he said softly, changing his jeans to joggers and getting into the bed. "you're sleeping in my hoodie?" Draco chuckled, doing the same but pulling his shirt off and folding it. "yeah, it's comfy" and it smells like you, Harry thought and Draco smiled. getting back in bed with just joggers, "Night Harry" "Night Draco" they exchanged and Draco turned out the lights. 

Draco quickly casted a Lumos into the night. He pointed to the lights and turned them on, dropping his wand to the side. Harry was crying and slashing around in his bed, clearly having a nightmare. He let out loud cries and Draco shook his quickly. "Harry! Wake up!" Draco shook him repeatedly until he sat up quickly, hugging his knees. "Hey- you're okay.. come here" Draco was about to open his arms for him when Harry wrapped his arms around his neck. Draco was a bit shocked, but held around his waist and hugged him back. 

They stayed there for a bit, just hugging- Well Harry was still crying into Draco's shoulder, Draco managed to move them both onto the bed and Harry pressed his head against his cold shoulder. "you're okay" Draco kept whispered softly to him, rubbing his back until he calmed down. 

"are you okay? do you want to go back to sleep?" Harry nodded to him and Draco smiled, about to get up and Harry held his waist "don't go" Harry whispered and Draco smiled, shifting back and Harry laid more against his chest.

 "Night Harry" "Night Draco" they said again after Draco turned the lights off with Harry's wand.