"You're so beautiful"

Draco gently laid Harry on his bed, taking the boy's glasses off. Draco sat on his bed and slipped under the blanket, sobbing silently.

Harry woke up the next day, his head throbbed and his body was numb. He looked over and slowly grabbed his glasses. When he regained his vision the shit that happened yesterday filled him. "Fucking bullshit" he groaned as he rolled over.

"Hey Hazza, you alright?" Draco said after he woke up and Harry stayed silent. Draco got up, stretching "Harry?" "Sod of Malfoy" Harry spat and Draco's eyes went wide... he slowly left after changing and noticed Astoria in a tight shirt and skirt that showed her curve-less body. "Ah Dray! I have something for you baby" She said standing up and walking over to him... She handed him a closed envelope and he ripped it opened.

Marriage certificate.

The two participates will be forced to marry when both are of age, 21If one was to break this contract then they will be sent to Azkaban Prison.Both participates parent's have to agree  and sign the contract before they become married.
Sincerely, Ministry of Magic.

Signed; Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy

Mr. Greengrass, Mrs. Greengrass (i couldn't find their names, fight me)

Draco stood there in shock "now you can't love another person and you're all mine" She said happily and Draco's heart sunk to his stomach "No- no no no no no!" He said quickly, throwing it onto the floor. "NO! you can't force me to fucking love someone who's a slut! You're NOTHING to me! I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU" Draco yelled but she just smirked "but guess who's going to marry me in 3 years" she said happily and Draco wanted to hex her so bad. "you're so fucking dead Greengrass" he said again.

Draco ran up the dorm stairs and pulled the dorm door open, slamming it shut and falling down the door.

 He began to sob, sob uncontrollably. He scratched his arm painfully, still sobbing hard. "Malfoy-?" he heard and he stopped scratching and looked up. Harry was slowly walking to him. "you're supposed- to- to be in bed-" he huffed, trying to stop crying but it didn't work. 

"I'm not doing to stay in bed while my dorm mate is sobbing his eyes out- are you okay?" Harry said slowly, sitting down next to him and Draco signed deeply, his breathing shuttered in his throat.. "no- I can't do it anymore.. i'm done" Draco huffed and Harry took a deep breath and gently took Draco's hand that was resting on his knee and held it tightly.

"what happened" Harry whispered and Draco looked at him, blushing- but you couldn't tell since his cheeks were already flustered with tears. 

"I- I have to marry Astoria.. and you hate me now and I'm just so-" Draco was cut off by Harry's soft lips, Draco smiled when Harry moved through the kiss and into his lap. "I don't hate you.. i was heart broken that you kissed Astoria-" "she kissed me" Draco said and Harry nodded slowly. "Draco" "Harry" Draco said with a small smirk when Harry rolled his eyes "I love you" Harry whispered and Draco blushed, putting his arms around his waist and gently brushing his lips against his "I love you- you too" he stuttered a bit and Harry smiled.

-

Draco walked to find Mcgonagall on his free period, she was scolding some Third years for skipping class. "Uh Professor.. I need to talk to you" he said slowly, rubbing his neck. He wasn't wearing his long sleeve since it was blazing hot in the school and she instantly noticed his wrist but didn't comment on it. 

"Yes Mr. Malfoy" she said, holding her hands behind her back. "uh- so.. Astoria Greengrass went and got a legal bind for marriage between us.. and- Harry and I believe it was her that obliviated him... we were trying to get his memories back and the last thing he remembers was her taking him into the classroom where i found him..." he said slowly and she nodded "I'm not sure about the Marriage bind but i can scan her wand for the spell. Thank you for notifying me dear, now go find Potter and make sure he's alright" she said, winking and walked away.

Draco went pale and ran up the stairs, he was about to go straight to the dorm until he heard noises that didn't sound pleasant- nothing sexual just struggling.

 Draco went to the room where the noise was coming from "stop-" he heard and he instantly noticed it was Harry's voice struggling. Draco shoved his side to the door and it crashed open. Astoria had her hands around Harry's throat and when he got there Harry stopped struggling.

"Oh Dray!" she giggled, coming over to him and putting her arms around his neck and kissing him, he pushed her off of him. "Fuck off Greengrass" he went over to Harry and noticed he was just knocked out. He smiled and gently leaned down and kissed his lips. That got Harry to open his eyes slowly. "Hey Love, you alright?" Harry nodded and rubbed his throat that had heavy red gripped line around it. "yeah i'm fine" he muttered quietly, his voice hoarse.

-

"kiss me" Harry said quickly as they stood in the crowded hall and Draco was very confused. "What? why? Everyone is here?" Draco said, blushing. His lips in a thin line. "I said kiss me" Harry huffed, grabbing Draco's shirt and Draco leaned down, pressing his lips to Harry's. Harry let go of his shirt and wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him more passionately.

People looked at them in shock but the one that was the most shocked was Ron, who was stood with Hermione a bit away from the two. The hall whistled as they slowly separated. "Why did i have to do that?" Draco chuckled softly and Harry blushed. "Ginny was watching.." Harry whispered and Draco nodded, brushing the boy's hair out of his face and behind his ear. "sorry" he said and Draco shook his head, smiling at him. "don't be" he hummed, kissed his forehead softly, making him giggle quietly.

-

Harry was changing into a suit he was going to use for the ball, he blushed when he felt gentle hands around his waist. 

"You're so beautiful" Draco whispered, kissing his neck and he turned red. "so- so beautiful" he said slowly, kissing his neck more deeply to get a heavy sigh from Harry and leave a prompt mark on his neck. "Dr- Draco" Harry sighed, giggling quietly when Draco nibbled his ear. "yes love" he hummed quietly, knowing almost exactly what he wanted. "please don't tease" he whimpered quietly as he continued to kiss slowly.

 "I could stop" then Draco completely stopped kissing his soft skin and he let out a loud whine in loss of contact. "Please" "please what baby?" Draco rubbed his thigh slowly and Harry whined. "Please- mmm" Harry whined and turned around, crashing his lips against Draco's and he smirked, lifting him and laying him on the bed. 

"So beautiful" Draco continued, slowly, and very painfully for Harry, pulled off the blazer over Harry's back.

Draco gently rubbed his arms very slowly and it made Harry whine, wiggling a bit. Draco slowly unbuttoned his white shirt. God he was such a tease.

 "I hate you so much" Harry whined and Draco began slowly kissing his collarbones which got some friction between them. "Dray~" Harry let out a pretty moan when Draco grazed his teeth over his skin. The noise went straight to Draco's crotch.

"I swear if you don't stop teasing-" Harry gasped as Draco pinned him down onto the duvet and slowly pulled his pants off. "mmm" Harry's fingers gripped Draco's head as he did soft kitten licks up his thighs, teasing him over the edge. "you're so de- dead~" Harry let out a gasp when Draco's mouth went around him. 

"You're so beautiful" Draco hummed, holding the exhausted boy in his arms as they laid next to each other, both shirtless and covered in a thin layer of sweat. "no you" Harry giggled quietly, hiding his nose in Draco's neck, leaving a soft kiss- not like Draco's kisses down Harry's torso. Those left large, dark marks..