"Kiss me already!"

(FLUFF ALERT)

Let's say Harry and Draco spent literally every minute together, when you find Draco or Harry, the other is with them. 

Currently it was late April, they're extremely close now. They love each other's company and banters, Draco had pushed Harry onto the bed. Harry was laughing at Draco's blushed face, he was teasing him about earlier; this is what happened.

Harry took Draco's hand and pulled him to the room of requirements, walking back and forth and pulling him in. Draco was kind of confused by the fact that there were couches and chairs placed in the center of the room with the mirrored walls reflecting them. "this is exactly?" Draco asked slowly and Harry turned around, his hand still holding onto Draco's "we're going to play games! Hermione, Pansy, Ron, Ginny, Dean, Blaise, and Seamus are coming! we're going to play truth and dare and uh- I don't know any other games" Harry said and Draco smiled at the happy boy. "I haven't chatted with Ron and Hermione in a long time" Harry giggled and Draco smiled, blushing at his hand which was still being held by Harry's soft hand. "because you've been with me the whole year" Draco chuckled and Harry giggled more. 

"when are they coming?" Draco asked and Harry smirked "now-" "hey fuckers!" Pansy kicked the door open with the rest behind her. "I told you not to go in like that" Hermione scolded her but she didn't care, Pansy went to the soft gray couch and jumped on it, spreading out. 

"you can let go of my hand you know" Draco laughed when Harry pulled him to a small two person couch and he giggled, letting go when they sat down. "Hey Hazza" Ginny said, kissing Harry's flushed cheeks. Draco called Harry a lot of nicknames, Hazza, Lion, Idiot, Twat, Cutie-  you know just nicknames. That was the first he has heard it from someone else. Harry backed away from her, staring at her. "Why- what was that? why did you kiss me?" He said quickly and she shrugged. "I was hoping we could get back together before the school year is over, you said after the war.. if you were okay then we'd go out again.." she said, leaning on she side of the couch and he turned red. "I- i um.. I like someone else" he muttered quietly and Draco hoped to god it was him. "what?" she snapped and he turned somehow even redder. "I- i said i liked someone different. So to your request.. it's a no" He said slowly, she rolled her eyes and sat down next to Ron, crossing her arms. 

"somethings up with him.. he wouldn't leave me?? right?" she whispered to Ron and he shrugged. 

"let's start!" Pansy giggled and they all shifted, getting ready for it. "Alright, we'll go around in a circle so everyone has a chance to go." Hermione clarified.

The order went, Draco, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Pansy, Blaise, Dean, Seamus and back to Draco. Pansy started the rotation.

After a few rounds of hilarious dares and shocking truths, Dean asked a question to Harry. "Harry, Truth or Dare." he said and Harry smiled a bit "truth" he said softly. "If someone told you that you were going to die in a few days, what would you do?" Dean said and Harry turned red "uh odd question but" he sat there for a second to think about it. "Draco" he muttered quietly which Draco defiantly heard, causing his cheeks to flare red. "What was that?" Dean asked and Harry rubbed his head "i don't? uh confess to my crush?" Harry said and Draco smiled a bit, knowing what he said before. 

Another round went on and Harry got asked another question, he once again chose truth. "How do you see your life? like what's going on in Harry Potter's brain" Pansy teased, leaning on her hand and he blushed "uh depressing" he said he got a poke to his side, making him squeak and giggle. "meanie, no. pokes." Harry poked Draco back and he laughed quietly. "Well this year has been nice.. i like having someone i can force to cuddle with me with a puppy face" Harry giggled, leaning on Draco's arm and he chuckled, patting the side of his face.