"It's so hard to hate you"

Harry had managed to keep his self harm secret from Draco for a few weeks but not until today, this is what happened:

Harry was changing for class and Draco was coming out of the shower, Harry didn't notice him but Draco quickly noticed the bandage on his forearm. 

"Harry? what's wrong with your forearm?" Draco asked walking over to Harry, Harry got more comfortable about telling him what was wrong, but this he didn't know what to say..

 He just took a deep breath "i-" that's all he got out, Draco walked closer to him and took his left hand into his and rolled his arm over. "I- it's self harm" he said softly and Draco smiled a bit, knowing Harry trusted him enough to tell him that. 

"May i?" he said softly and Harry nodded, he needed to change the bandage anyway. Draco gently took the bandage off and sighed at the barely healed but still closed cuts. "you know-" "I can always talk to you, yes i know" Harry said softly, smiling up at him. 

"Harry, how long have you been cutting?" Draco said softly, rubbing his palm with his thumb. "since after the war.. but i haven't done it recently. I promise" Harry confirmed and Draco smiled at him, wrapping his forearm back up neatly. 

"I-" "you care about me, I know Draco. You say it every day" Harry giggled making him smile. "and you're still holding my hand" Harry said and Draco blushed, letting it go. "And you're also shirtless and chest still wet, so you should get changed or we'll be late for class" Harry patted his damp chest, moving to grab his books. 

"I want a tattoo" Harry said as they walked down the hall with their books, it was after class and they were going to their next. "then get a tattoo, you're 18" Draco said and Harry sighed "yeah but like I don't have anyone to get a tattoo with me" Harry whined. Draco smiled and shifted his book. 

"Then i'll get a tattoo with you, i already have one" he said, pulling his sleeve up and showing his thumb. It had a small lightning bolt inked into the skin, "awe you got a tattoo of my scar" Harry giggled and Draco rolled his eyes "It wasn't for you but let's just say i was thinking about you when i got it" Draco said and they laughed. Harry bumped him, making him smile "you're a dork" "and you're a softy for me" he said, teasing him. 

"do you have a free period?" Harry nodded to Draco's question. "Do you maybe want to go play Quidditch for a bit?" Draco asked as they just stood in the hall. "yeah, sure" he said with a bright smile. "alight then, it's a date- i mean not a date- a date as in friends-" Harry giggled at how Draco stuttered quickly. "I understand what you meant Malfoy" Harry laughed and Draco blushed "What happened to Draco?" he said as Harry walked away back to their dorm "i don't know! you should ask him!" he teased, turning the corner. 

"you're so dead Potter" he chuckled to himself, going the same direction. Smiling like an idiot. 

Draco stepped into their dorm and instantly noticed Harry was in his hoodie again, Merlin he was beautiful. He was just playing with his hair in the mirror with his back to the door, he was trying to get it stay in one spot "getting ready for me?" Draco laughed and Harry turned around, letting out a squeak. "no"  He giggled and Draco smirked, "It doesn't matter if you are or not, i still think-" He quickly shut his mouth and Harry teased him again, letting out a long ooo. "your soft spot it coming out again~" Harry teased, coming close to him and poking his chest gently. "so what were you going to say" Harry hummed, looking up at him with a tiny smile and Draco smiled "I still think you're lame" Draco said, running to the door and running out of it. Harry was running behind him. 

Draco had ran out of breath from running down all the stairs and to the field. Harry pushed against his back, making him laugh. "You're a bully" he giggled and Draco smiled. "let's go play before the sun sets" Draco laughed, they went to the Quidditch locker room and grabbed a broom.

Harry was neck and neck with Draco, literally they were flying next to each other for the snitch. Draco bumped into Harry and they both went flying to the ground, when they hit it they laughed loudly. "I would of got it!" Harry whined and Draco just laughed harder. "get up idiot" Harry giggled, pulling Draco up and grabbing his broom from the ground. Draco did the same, they were stood nose to nose with a small smile spread over their faces. 

"you going to kiss me or something?" Harry giggled and Draco smirked "no just looking at how much of a twat you are" Draco said and Harry hit his chest, laughing. "Don't bully me" he pouted and Draco brushed his chin just making him smile more. "it's so hard to hate you" Harry whispered and Draco smiled "then don't" Draco hummed and Harry blushed "Alright then smart ass" Harry laughed, flicking his chest.