Red Rebellion and Blue Streak(Klance)

Prompt: (kinda changed gender)

For HarryJamesP0tter

Its a happy one!

The hero looked deep into the villain's eyes, the villain leaned in and kissed him. The hero remembered high school, when he first met him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were to walk all the way downtown, take a left, and then go all the way to the brick roof of the building, you would see a despodent hero. A hero, exhausted from battling and sleeping alone. His name was Blue Streak. His real name was Lance, Lance McClain, but no one knew his real name. He had powers of water and ice. It was nighttime at the city, and since Lance was a full time hero, he had no time to earn money. He slept in random places, such as this very rooftop. Lance wished he was in high school again, so he could see his family and his crush instead of disappearing out of nowhere.

Lance got ready to sleep, ruffling a hand through his black locks of hair with electric blue streaks. He tucked in for the night. Little did he know, his archnemesis Red Rebellion was watching.

Red Rebellion was a powerful gang leader named Keith Kogane. He got his immense wealth by stealing and killing. He was just that apathetic. Red Rebellion raked in millions from stealing, until Blue Streak showed up. 

Keith looked over at Lance. He saw how Blue Streak shivered because he couldn't afford a blanket. He saw how tired and worn out Blue Streak looked. Suddenly, he felt something beating in his barricaded heart. 

Keith shivered. He hadn't felt this way since his last crush in high school. His crush was a tall lanky Cuban named Lance, similar to Blue Streak. Way too similar. In fact, they had the same voice, skin tone, and hair, except for the highlights. 

Keith decided to go on this sudden flash of empathy and let Lance sleep instead of ambushing him, as planned. In fact, he picked up Lance, who immediately relaxed in his arms, and took him to a luxury bedroom. Keith's bedroom, to be precise.

Just to make sure Lance didn't kill him when Lance woke up, Keith tied Lance's hands to the headboard. 

And Keith might've took a picture. Or two.

---------------------------------------------

Lance woke up and tried to stretch. He couldn't. Lance looked around sleepily, spotting a familiar messed up mullet in red attire smirking at him.(I just imagined keith with endeavor's costume) Lance slowly looked up, and saw his hands tied to the headboard. "Damn it!" He mentally cursed. He would probably get tortured, or worse killed.

"A-Are you gonna k-kill me?" Lance nervously asked. 

"And why would I kill such a cute lil' thing?" Keith seductively replied.

Lance stared in confusion. What did that mean?

Keith said, "Lance, it's meeeee, Keeiitthh. Why would I kill you?"

(do you get the reference ;))

Lance sweat dropped. How did Red Rebellion know his name. But Red Rebellion's voice did sound like another mullet he knew back in high school.

"KEITH!" Lance screamed (not in that way ;)). Lance slowly started backing up.

"It's me, Lance. Now, answer my previous question." Keith slowly started moving towards Lance.

Lance's back suddenly bumped against the headboard. "W-well, uh I thought b-because you w-were evil, a-and I usually s-stop you and w-win?"

Keith suddenly threw his head back and laughed. He laughed so hard that tears started coming out of his eyes. 

Keith said, "Sorry, I don't kill things I like. I cherish them."

Lance started blushing. How could Keith be so forward?

Lance looked deep into Keith's eyes, then Keith suddenly kissed him. Lance suddenly remembered high school, where he dreamed about kissing Keith.

Lance kissed back. After a while, they stopped and Keith said, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Lance replied, "Only if you give up stealing and killing."

Keith then said, "No can do, only if you give up heroing."

They both agreed, and to this day live in happy matrimony.

-------------------------------

-Indigo 

GUYS SCHOOL STARTS IN A WEEK FOR ME....

I WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE MUCH REQUESTS OR PROMPTS DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR, SO PLEASE SEND ALL PROMPTS/REQUESTS NOW SO I CAN FINISH THEM BEFORE NEXT WEEK I GUESS. I'LL TRY TO DO ONE PER PERSON I GUESS!!

Sayonara!