Pity party (Shance)

Without the lyrics.

Warning: Sad

Ships: Shance

Happy ending

(Lance)

Lance stared at the paladins in the lounge area. Tomorrow was his special day! He not so subtly mentioned it over and over again to Keith, Pidge, and Allura, pissing them off.

He didn't know that they were angry. They were angry that Lance kept talking about tomorrow being a special day. He talked about balloons and cake and fun. They were envious of Lance and his cheery attitude. So they decided to mess with him.

They told him that they were excited. That they also had a surprise for him. Lance was ecstatic!

The next day, there was a meeting in the training room. As soon as Lance entered, Allura put a blind fold on him. He sat on a wheelie chair as the rest of the team wheeled him away.

He could tell he was in a dark room. The team dropped him off there, took off his blind fold, and ran out of the room. Lance opened his eyes, expecting a party with the rest of the paladins. Instead, he was greeted by a dark room and the smell of blood.

(Shiro)

Keep in mind, Shiro, Hunk, snd Coran had no clue about this. They noticed the sharpshooter wasn't there throughout the day. Shiro decided to investigate.

It didn't help that the muffled giggles and whispers made him even more suspicious.
Every time Shiro confronted one of them, they would say, " Nothing Shiro," and move on.

Shiro was pacing the halls, wondering where the hot, begone gay thoughts, cuban boy was.
Suddenly, he heard someone crying. It sounded familiar. Shiro approached the room the crying was coming from. After a few tries, he yeeted the lock off the door and entered the room.

Shiro was stunned. The room smelled like blood and bones were strewn across the floor.
In the center of it all was Lance. He was crying, sniffling, and mumbling about how they trapped him on his birthday.

Shiro scooped Lance up and hugged him tight. Lance, after calming down, spewed everything.

They confronted the rest of the team. Keith, Pidge, and Allura then realized they ruined Lance's birthday. They apologized profusely. Over and over and over.

Lance forgave them, even though he suffered through the entire ordeal. He no longer trusted anyone except Shiro, Coran, and Hunk. He was scared of blindfolds. He had a fear of being alone. There was more...

Shiro slowly helped Lance recover over the incident. Still, Lance was never the same.

Nevertheless, Shiro loved him, so much that he asked Lance out. They have been dating for a year now.