Stolen innocence

(I've got a sad animation... should I share it?)
(It's very short)

Warning: Mentions of sex scenes (as in being shown sex scenes) and sadness as usual
No offense to any person named Maya...

Lance's PoV

I couldn't help it. I felt the ghost touches everywhere. Her touching me, goading me to play with her. We used to play together. In the basement where no one would interrupt us. Until days of watching it turned into weeks of me participating in this seemingly innocent doll play...

Only it wasn't...
She takes the limp dolls. They are unable to prevent what will soon happen. And she forces the dolls to... kiss? The dolls engage in a passionate make out, and me being an innocent third grader just sits there and watch.

Watch as the dolls became unclothed...

Watch as the dolls start (coughgrindingcough) moving against each other. Watched as the female doll wrapped her legs around the male doll and covered them in her hair. Like they were doing something intimate.
That day, I saw my first sex scene with dolls...

Then, weeks after, we started pretending to do drugs and smoke.

We forced a doll to kiss a teddy bear.

We made stuffed animals line up so they could kiss and quiznack the doll.

We drugged beanie boos.

At the time, I was too innocent to know that what she did was wrong.

Seeing all this stole my innocence. The one thing I was known for... I still can't get over it...

My dad said I can't continue my charade of innocence. I never told anyone about what happened. I guess he saw through my disguise.

She still haunts me after all these years... she made me loathe and fear dolls...

She makes me cry in fear...

And she never apologizes.

I tried being innocent, but I gave up...

After all someone else will steal it...