Break up (Lancelot)

Ships: Lancelot
Au: Highschool
—————————
Lance's PoV

It all started out amazing. Him and I met in my third year of attending Altea Academy and his first year in the Academy. His name is Lotor. His hair glides through my hands, soft, smooth, silky, just elegant.

Both of us had depression. However, he was recovering. For me, cuts, bruises, dark thoughts, daydreams, and nightmares were common.

We had both been broken up with, him because of his lover's drunk confession, and me because of my desperation. To be loved. To love.

We met near our lockers. They were near each other. Soon, we developed inside jokes and enjoyed each other's presence. I, naturally, didn't want to share my real problems.

People have better things to deal with.

We had moments together in the cafeteria, laughing so hard at something we said that we couldn't breathe.

Then Lotor hinted at liking me, so I asked him out. He said yes.

We would message each other quite often. One day, we went to a park on a chilly afternoon and talked and hung out on the swings. We would always check up on each other. It was love...

Until I doubted it. When I was with Lotor, I didn't feel butterflies. I was comfortable around him. I mistook it for just friendship...

We slowly fell apart. My hesitance to trust, to share, haunted me. I didn't trust my love. I didn't show affection much. I was scared for his reputation, so scared that I didn't notice that he didn't care. It's all my fault. We broke up.

I didn't cry, but I felt like dying inside. I wanted to cry.

Its all my fault...

———————————————————-
Angst 100