Fuq life

Ok look I am so tough on the outside that if you tried to cut up my toughness it'll be like tryin to cut some croc skin wit a butternife but i'm also soft on the inside like steam smooth to the touch but also hot enough to make you sweat(and i'm not thinkin dirty this time honest). So I kinda wanted to tell you guys why I act tough all the time and rarely show my weak side. *takes deep breathe* ok as you know my real daddy*insert barfing noise* left me(little whore) when I was I think 6 maybe idk i forget sometimes but anywho and when he did my uncle was man of the house and I looked up to him like he was my father even called him dad a few times cause I would forget who was who(so i called my uncle daddy and my real daddy uncle whore no joke) but when my mum married that spawn from hell that's when my issues started. I was diagnosed with ADHD(attention deficit hyperactive disorder) Skitsophrania(i still can't spell it right and i have it.....so sad can someone help me please) and I just recently discovered that i'm only slightly insane(if 89% is slightly) but when my step father whom i hated and still hate did what he did(i'm not a virgin anymore haven't been since I was 10) is when I started my homicide list and it's still growin too! Poppa bein at the top ladies and gentle men give him a round of applause(note the sarcasm) and my good ole step father in second place. Yes I know it may sound crazy with all my issues or trials as mum calls it but it's not you'd have one too if you went through what I have.

~Jamie assassin in training has logged off