Just Shut the f*ck up Please

4/16/15
I'm about to explode as in go insane. So i guess i should give you all an update on my life so far, *clears throat* so first off let me just say i want to fucking die, cut myself, kill someone, etc. The reason is, is that people keep saying trigger words and trigger actions around me i can't deal with like i almost killed a girl because she shoved me( i'll go into detail in my next update as to why that's a trigger action for me) and keeps talking to me like i'm her b**ch. *pause* what the f*ck i am nobody's b**ch if anything she's mine(she's my ex) second for some ungodly reason people think it's funny to joke about rape, NEWS FLASH its not funny because that shit is real I should know and if some of you who are reading this joke about rape why don't you look at the first couple of chapters in this book better yet why don't you watch the God d*mn news or read a f*cking news paper because it sure as hell ain't funny and if you know someone who jokes about rape tell them to go get raped and see how it feels maybe they'll shut up for once in their lives. But back to what I was saying before i had a little 'moment' i hate when someone i don't know touches me even if it's a bump i will freak out and like i will seriously go jacky chan on your a*s and not feel bad. Fourth don't and i repeat don't say d-i-c-k around me i f*cking hate that part of any male i f*cking hate it with a passion like if i could i would cut off every male's d-i-c-k and sow it to their foreheads. Fifth don't talk about my girl friend in a bad way or i will f*ck you up i'll make you see Jesus with the first hit, God on the second and the third you are going to think that it's judgement day for you. Sixth don't talk about my mum only i can do that, i don't care if she pisses me off for most of my life don't talk about my mum. Seventh, only i can call my bestie, bestie no one else point blank period i don't give a f*ck if you knew her first she's my bestie got it i will f*ck up anyone who does and not give a sh*t.
Anywho but i really needed to get that off my chest you know.