The last night

"This is the last night you spend alone look me in the eyes so i'll know you know i'm everywhere you want me to be, the last night you spend alone i'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go i'm everything you need me to be"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will not try to hurt myself anymore, I will not try to kill myself, I will not smile if it's not real. I'm not faking anymore. I'm tired of showing everyone the outside part of me, I'm tired of making an illusion of myself, I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of faking it's pointless anyway. If one person can see past my illusion then there's not telling how many other people can see it. So I'm just gonna let everyone see what I've been hiding all these years, i'm gonna show everyone what I truly feel like on the inside, what makes me work, what makes me fucked up inside. They're all gonna see my heart, and soul. I'm doing playing games, I'm done being fake, I'm done pretending. Everyone says 'what's wrong?' or 'why aren't you smiling?' Well now they're gonna finally see the REAL me the fucked up side, the aggressive side, the heartless side, the player side, the Diablo side. He laughs at anything and anyone he doesn't care who or what he hurts and so far I don't either. The only one that's probably gonna get a real emotion is my Girl Friend and that's it no one else. *Chuckles* good luck everyone, cause you'll need it.