Who i am

See here's the thing I'm not your average 15 year old girl wanna be tomboy. I'm not a goth but i'm also not saying I don't cut myself every now and then when i'm depressed or when I feel like it. I'm not anorexic but I just don't wanna eat, trust me I love food but I just never have an appetite. I wish I was a boy then people wouldn't mind me liking the same sex (yes i'm a lesbian got a problem with it then fuck off). But I guess some almighty higher Supreme Court decided that It would be funny if they fucked with my life because that's what it is and it's not funny bitches. I thought my life would be awesome like in a fairy tail but reality kicked my ass out the way and took over, so now I fall in love to quick, I push everyone away, I hurt others, and I'm just your average no body that people pretend to like but just go through you to get someone else. I wasn't always like this I was actually happy with life until my mom married the fucking jackass that took my life and turned upside down so now i'm just your average freak who has a homiside list and maybe you're not on it better pray to the ones that fucked up my life that you aren't or you might see me in your dreams.