Chapter 55

Hey guys :) I was going to post an authors note about myself and post a video of an answer video kind of thing but then..yeah I didn't. I didn't think you guys would want to read about me so I didn't post it :/ But anyway, I'm not going to do it xD Let's get back to what's important and that is Chapter 55 of Mr. Horan! :) Enjoy guys!! :)

Niall's P.O.V

I can't believe how fast that Christmas break flew by. I silence my ringing alarm and hear a groan beside me. "Time for school Li" I say, kissing Liam's cheek. Liam groans again, pulling the covers up to his face more. "No" he mumbles, hiding underneath the covers. "Babe you have to I'm afraid to say,  it's your first day back" I say, shaking his shoulder. "Last time I remembered I nearly died in that place with you with me so why would I want to go back?" he says, pulling the covers down to reveal the tears falling from my face. My heart softens for the poor boy in front of me. "Babe it's alright. You have me and I promise nobody will hurt my baby" I say, holding him close to me and kissing his forehead.

"Besides, you and Zayn sorted out your problems. He isn't going to hurt you anymore baby, nobody will"  I say, pulling my head back to look at Liam. He looks at me before smiling. "You're right, I'm sorry. I was being dumb, I'll get up now." he says, scooting out of my lap. I grab him quickly though, making him giggle. I hold his face in my hands before placing my lip on his, slowly. I pull away after a minute before giving him one last peck and getting up.

I go to my wardrobe and pick out a white hollister polo top, black skinny jeans and lace up my white converses. I turn around to see Liam, standing with his back to me, brushing his teeth. "Are you seriously still not dressed?" I ask, looking at his cute bum in his boxers. "Admit it, you're liking the view. I can see you in the mirror you know" he says and I look up to see him looking into the mirror at me. He winks when we make eye contact making heat rise to my cheeks. "Get dressed Li! We don't have much time" I say, looking at my watch. And it's true. That persuading wasted a good bit of our time to get ready. I am about to walk down the stairs when I hear Liam call me.

"What babe?" I ask when I get to the bedroom door. He stands, surrounded by a heap of clothes on the floor. "Liam, look at the mess you made in a minute! And you're still not dressed" I say, looking at his six pack. He pouts at me before crossing his arms. "That's why I called you! It's too early to make decisions, will you pick something please?" he asks, still pouting.. I walk over to him, pushing him down onto the bed before bending down to look through his clothes. "I really need to learn to say no" I mumble to myself. I hear Liam laugh behind me and I shake my head at him. Cheeky bastard...

When I finally have Liam dressed, I admire my work. I dressed him in a black short sleeved top with the letter 'B' on the chest, his faded skinny denim jeans and my pair of black vans. He looks really hot, I must admit. "Okay babe. You ready?" I ask, grabbing my bag which has student's work in it.  He pouts at me but walks out anyway. I barely get out to the door and I'm nearly knocked down by Liam. "Liam....we're only going to school, we both will see each other" I say, wrapping my arms around him. "I know but I can't do this at school" he mumbles in my shoulder before pulling away and leaning in. I close my eyes and move my lips against his slowly. Soon enough, he is asking for entrance to which I grant. Our tongues rub against each other slowly and I quickly realize we need to get to school before we're late on our first day so I pull away. Liam pouts at me and I quickly peck his lips before going over to the car and getting in.

Liam follows and we start the drive to school. It's quiet execpt the gentle hum of the radio. I intertwine our hands, leaving my hand on Liam's lap. He smiles at me to which I return the smile. In a way, I love returning to work because I like my job and it's fun to teach kids but then, I don't. It's really the only thing stopping me and Liam being together. I know he'd hate me forever if I did but if it came to losing him or losing my job, fuck the job. This is my finance, my life...my Li. I don't think I'd be able to ever live my life without Liam. It just wouldn't be right not waking up and seeing his beautiful face every morning.

I park in the parking lot and pull the keys out. "I guess this is it" he says, looking down biting his lip. I laugh slightly at him and he looks up, confused and hurt. "What? Is this amusing to you or something?" he says, hurt in his voice. My face softens when I see the tears in his eyes and I pull him closer. "No no baby, that's not why I'm laughing. I'm laughing because you said it like this is the end of us but it's not. When we get home, we can kiss and cuddle and do whatever we want okay? I'll even give you extra kisse's okay?" I ask, smiling at him. He nods at me, using the back of his fingers to wipe his eyes.

"Just don't cry, babe. We'll be okay." I say, holding his face in my hands before connecting our lips together. I pull away after a minute incase there is anyone around to see but I doubt it since their all already in school by now. "So...we ready to do this?" I ask, holding the handle. He nods before kissing my cheek and opening the car door just as I do too. This is going to be a long day.