Chapter 43

Hey guys! :) I want to say a massive thank you to every single person that helped get Mr Horan to 30 K! You have no idea how happy I am guys, I'm still in shock tbh....Thank you all so much and love you all! <3 Oh and does any of you know how to make good trailers or know of any good apps to use? I really want a trailer for this story but idk how to make one haha! I could really use some help please? Anyway, here is Chapter 43!

Niall's P.O.V

I can feel my heartbeat quicken as he straps the thing around my arm. I know I'm innocent but they dont. Even my good neighbour that I've known and got along with for years thinks I killed him. But I didn't. How could I? He's still my dad at the end of the day.Whether he accepted me or not, I was still his son and he was still my father. "Okay Mr Horan, I am going to ask you a few questions. Try to stay as calm as you can please." Gerry says, adjusting buttons on a little machine.

I nod at him, even though my heart speeds up at the thought of this. I hold Liam's hand tightly and he squeezes back gently and gives me a small smile. "I know you didnt do it. Just prove it to him." Liam mouths, smiling at me. I nod at him, leaning in and giving a quick peck on the lips before turning to Gerry who raises his eyebrows at me. "You ready, Mr Horan?" He asks and I let out a heavy sigh before nodding nervously.

"Okay so Mr Horan, where were you at exactly half 3 this morning?" Gerry asks and I bite my lip. "I was downstairs with my mam, asking her where Bobby went" I say, truthfully although I dont know exactly what time that was at. The lie detecter makes some kind of noise and I jump a little by it. Gerry walks over to it and looks at the paper coming out. He looks over at me and smiles. "You're speaking the truth." He says, a smile on his face. I nod at him, smiling. I already knew that.

"Okay, next question is did you ever fight back when Bobby fought with you or someone you love?" Gerry asks and again, I bite my lip. Did I? I can always remember Bobby abusing us but never me abusing him. "Uhm I might of tried to push him off when he hurt Louis and swore at him but I dont recall actually abusing him like he did to me and others" I say, biting my lip. The machine beeps again and Gerry walks over to the machine again. He nods at the paper before looking at me. "You seem to be speaking the truth again. Good." Gerry says, smiling. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding.

"Okay, your last question. Did you kill your father, Bobby Horan?" Gerry asks and I look at Liam and Gerry before replying. "No, I did not kill my father Bobby Horan." I say, truthfully smiling. Gerry nods and then looks down. He nods at me before ripping out the paper and walking to the door. My heart is still beating out of my chest, wondering what the final word on the paper said. I turn around in my chair, hoping he will tell me now before I freak out. He turns to me and for a minute, I'm sure he's going to say I did it. "I knew a guy like you wouldnt do it, you're free to go Niall. Have a nice day" Gerry says, leaving.

I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding. I'm about to thank him when suddenly I get knocked onto the floor, me still in the chair. I laugh at Liam who is wrapped around my torso and has his head in my shoulder. "I knew you wouldn't do anything like that baby" Liam says and I hear him sniff. Is he crying? "Are you..." I get interrupted by a cough at the door and remember Gerry stands there. "Oh, sorry. I guess he's really happy. Thanks byway" I say to Gerry, looking upside down at him. He gives a smile and nods at us before leaving.

"Liam, get up." I say, feeling the weight of him on top of me. "Oh yeah, sorry.Just happy sorry" he says fast, his cheeks a bright red and a few tear stains on them. " Cute babe and its alright, im happy too" I say laughing. I stand up and so he does he. He quickly grabs me again, snuggling his face into my neck. "I'm so happy you didnt get the blame for Bobbys death" he whispers, kissing my neck softly. I smile at his cuteness.

"I'm happy too babe. I'm so happy" I say, snuggling into him too. He lets out a cute giggle before pulling away from me. I smile at him as he blushes red, smiling at me. "I love you, you know that?" I say, stroking his jaw softly with my hands. Liam looks down, his blush darker. I lift his chin up with my finger, making him look me straight in the eye. "I'm serious Liam, I love you so much." I say and lean in closer to him. I smile again, biting my lip before shaking my head and closing the distance between mine and Liam's lips.

Our little moment is disturbed by someone walking in. Me and Liam pull away, I can feel heat rushing to my cheeks at the embrassement of being caught kissing by a officer. I look up to see two officers and a officer behind them, blocking my view of the person he is holding. "We found out who killed your dad" the first officer says, stepping aside and shoving the person in front. My mouth drops when I see who it is...

                                            "No..Please....It cant be you..you wouldn't"

                                                 "I'm sorry Niall. He made me do it..."

   Greg Horan...the murderer of our dad.

    My big brother.