WHUT is Zaine be doin

I Walkt wit zen out the dore then inta tha sumer nite ear. It wus werm and hummied.

¨Zaine whut do jew wunt tu tale me?¨ I axeded the serius 1 wit tha grate her.

¨let's just keep walking, do you want to go to the park?¨"He set grabbin my sholder an pullin me towrds a green greass place wit a plaie set.

"MKay su whut dit you needs to tale me?" I set sutenly turnin towarts the quifded her boi.

He took a dep bref, " I...I....I just Im PREGNANT."

Whut. I sterd at heyum confusudly.

"How dit dat even werk." I set.

"Uh I'm not totally sure.." He sed back Rubin his neck nervsley. I smeild awkwerdly.

"Whalee, that's nyce." I patet his tumie (¥olanda *weeynk*) his aps were solyd hart.

"Oh yew hav nice aps." I set continyuin to rub his bellie. He smilt at me bewtifly.

"Thanks. You're pretty." He set grabin my hant.

"Uh.. Tanks?" I set pullin my hand awaey. He stopt smilin and swalowt lowdly.

"So um, who is Dah.. Da... Mom?" I axed thinkin relay hart about sevanth grate Siense clas.

"Oh uh.........................................................," *awkwerd sylunce l8r*, "uh::::::::::::::.......................:::::::::::::::::::.:::............::,,,:;;;??,,..;;;;,.. Nial." He finly set.

"Nile? Wen dit that hapn?" I set lookin at his rock hart aps agen.

"Uh yeah not sure like a month ago?" He set. I nodded makin a werd face prolly.

"Okay well congradulatiuns, but I'm goin back to the hotel." I exclemed. He set erkau and I went back to the hotel room. While we wus in the elevater zen sat, " Alexis please don't tell anyone okay?" I set okay and hugd him. I den went back to the room wit hereh.

"Where have you been?" He askded.

ZEN"S POINTED OF VEW.

"Dude where'd you go? You've been gone for like an Hour." Niall asked laying on the couch upside down attempting to eat popcorn out of a bowl that his hair rested in.

"I.. I tried to tell Alexis about, uh you know... Um my feelings." I said awkwardly sitting next to him and resting my head in my hands.

"Oh oh dude." He sat up and put a hand on my back," I'm guessing It didn't go well."

I looked up," well I conpletely panicked and told her I was pregnant, PREGNANT! And the sad thing is she believed me!" I groaned and fell back on the cushions of the couch.

"What." He said looking at me like I was insane and then bursting into a fit of laughter. I gave him a look that could kill, if you know that was a thing.

"Th-the first thing you could come up with was you were pregnant?" He asked trying to hold back fits of giggles. I just groaned in response and shoved Niall.

"Wait," he said regaining all seriousness, "Who is the mom? wait Dad?" He questioned rubbing my stomach. I slapped his hand away.

"You. You're the mom." I smiled at him. He made a face like I just told him he was an actual mom. He hugged me.

"I can't wait to raise my child with you Zayn!! I don't think the 12 year olds will like this much. I still love you!" He gave me a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek. 

"Ew Niall you disgust me," I grimaced wiping slobber from my cheek, "What the heck am I supposed to do though?" I asked full of despair.

"Admire from afar and if you like living, don't let Harry know you like her." Niall advised.

the end of this chapot3r.

see i now how to rite normal i think.

$hanaieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wull bye