Meats and Greets

"Your'e a wizard hereh." I whispered into his face making my eyes real big. He gapsed.

"EXPELEYURMOMUS!" He yelt in my face wavin a invisble want in the heir.I yelt and fell on the floor and spased out.

"Whose mom is getting expelled?" Nial axed lookieng throu the door to My howtel rume.

"Ur mom." I set. He luked hurt and grabbed his chest and mutred , "no." I gigled and pokded his beley buton. he gigled back. 

"Niall you're supposed to be telling them to come on, not having a tickle fight with alexis." Zane be saying lookin anoyt. Whut was his prolemo? Nile lookt up from our gilging and pokin.

"oh yeah sorry, harry we have a meet and greet in half an hour." He set lookin at my bae.

"Meat and Greet?" I askded herey confusidly.

"Yeh it's when we sit at a table and our fans come up and take pictures with us and we autograph things and what not." he asnwered.

"uhhhhh.." I sait looking confuset. I dit not wunt a bunch a screamin 9 yer olds getttuing in beetwean me ant my man. 

"Oh yeaah Niall try not to sign any marriage contracts again." Haaery jokinly sait. I looked werdedly at nile.

"it's suprising how often that happens." the blonde hedded one said lookin sturn.

"haha." I laughed awkwradly. No o n e is making my lil curly mopded head baby sign no maritch contract.

Haery got up an d kissed my head then con tinjued to get rety for this "Meet ant Greete".

@ THA MEAT AND GREETE

I lookt outy this window at the hotel, i hads a perfect vew of the lotls of screaming gurls. The were screming alots. I recently purcahased a machine gun wit hareys credit cart and had it purched on the windowe seal. I was rety. No 1 was gonna mess wit my man ant live to see anuther day.

FTER THE "MEET AND GREET" 

accoriding to tha authoriteis its not aceptable to "narrowly miss young one direction fans with machine gun bulets". But one tried to take a selfey with him and kees his check. I was not putin up wit dat crap. so i was "taken down town" wich does not meaN TO go get lates at starbacks and denb go to da mall. 

AFTER BEEN TAKEN "DOWN TOWN" AKA DA JALE

so hereh and the bois had a mean talk with me about "not killing innocent fans because we love them, but harry also loves you more". It wus reley borin and i zonded out aftur thay set i cooodent shot peple anymo becuz its "illegal". Vatever. I jus jamedded out ta katy paries in my het. after dat me and harey watchedded a scray movie calt THE NOTEBOOK. Hereh crite becuz aparently it wuz sad but i was terifyed cuz he was like stalkin her and stuf so i jus left and bete lieym and lewus in jus dance. Zane jus watchedded from the lil kitchen in leyums hotel rrom. He drunkded sum tea. 

"dang girl you can move your booty." Zain sat to me. I smilt swishlign my hair out of meh face. 

"Yeh I know i ust to do twerk team wit my granny at the YEMSEEAYE." I set takin a swug of my frip-frap-double-shot-lickity-splity-extra-hot-wipt-cream-pumpkin-spice-cinnamin-bon-blood-of-young-children-mixed-with strawberries-of-the-northeast-latte-frapucino from starbux. I sighed. Zane wus lookin at me like wered. Like i wus a frip-frap-double-shot-lickity-splity-extra-hot-wipt-cream-pumpkin-spice-cinnamin-bon-blood-of-young-children-mixed-with strawberries-of-the-northeast-latte-frapucino from starbux and he wus a young white gurl. I smilet awkwardly at hium.

"Okey, weeeelllll i bestses be goin cuz herays movie is prolly ovur and he prolly nedes me to get hium sum tissues. so yah buy." I set quicklike and the al seyt bi to me.

I wlkded into the elvator, but jus b4 i pressed tha up buton zane ran out in the halls ant sed to holt the dore. He busted up in the smal metul box and prest tha down erow.

"hey whatchu doin im goin back to hereh." I axsedde tryin to press the 12 floor butin. Zaine blocked it.

"No we're goin sumwhere ant i need to tell u suomthing." I was confused but set "ERKay?"

---------------------------------OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH where thay gonan go??!!! IDK ok have a goot day $hanaie out----------------------------------------------