•xviii•

The next day came soon as they went to sleep very late. Minho went down for only five minutes and came back wit Jisung's favourite breakfast.

As they ate cereal on Minho's already dirty bed they discussed their plans for the day. They'd first take a stroll in the park and then go eat at Minho's favourite restaurant. Then they'll go shopping and would end the day with a museum.

As they were walking through the park hand in hand Jisung noticed a lot of eyes on them.

"Hyung, there's a lot of people looking at us."

"Is it bothering you? We can go if you want."

"No, I'm just wondering why they're staring."

Minho, not wanting to mention the wanted poster, decided to go for they're probably homophobes. It's stupid, but it worked. They left to go eat soon after.

"This place is so cute!" Jisung exclaimed as they walked in the restaurant.

"I used to come here with my mom a lot. I also took you here because they serve the best cheesecake."

Jisung's eyes lit up at the mention of his favourite desert.

They ate there and then went to the mall. Jisung said it looked like a paradise. They then went to a museum and ended the day with ice cream.

"Jisung, there's something you should know."

Jisung curiously looked up at him with his mouth still full of ice cream he asked,

"What's that?"

"Your mom has been texting me."

"Oh. Well I don't want to go back and get locked up again."

"She's really worried Sung."

Jisung looked down. He can't deny he didn't feel guilty for leaving her without saying anything. But he loves the outside so much, he really doesn't want to go back.

And then Minho's phone rang, it was Mrs.Han. Minho looked at Jisung, who was frozen in place.

"Jisung?"

"Pick up."

"Hello? Minho? Is Jisung with you?"

"He's here."

"Can he hear me?"

"Yeah."

"Jisung sweetie I get that you're mad. You're right I lied to you. But I'll tell you the truth I swear. Just come back, please." She begged over the phone.

Minho looked at Jisung, who was still frozen in place. He ended the call when he heard Jisung starting to sniffle, and hugged him when sniffles became sobs.

"We should go home Sung."

He didn't answer, but Jisung nodded.

"Come on, we'll walk there, it's not that far."

Minho took the younger's hand and they started walking. A few minutes later they were there, and saw mrs.Han already waiting outside.

She came to him and hugged her son when she saw the dried tears on his face. They both broke down in tears.

Jisung never thought leaving his house would be so difficult. And Mrs.Han never thought Jisung had it in him to leave.

Once they had both calmed down, Minho took them inside and went to make some tea. They had lots to talk about.

——
I'm sorry it's been forever since I last updated. I cut this chapter short so that y'all won't have to wait any longer :))

THANK YOU SM FOR 2K

I feel fabulous bc of y'all

I LOVE YOU 💜💜💜💜💜🦑