•xvi•

Jisung and Minho were laying in bed. Both awake. The events from before were obviously bothering the younger. Minho knew it was bothering him, and tried the best he could to comfort Jisung.

"Jisung? Are you asleep?"

"No." He replied quietly. Jisung turned around to face Minho.

"Do you wanna talk about before?"

"It's okay... I'm fine."

"No you're not. I know you. He's not coming back here, so you don't have to worry."

"I'm not worried he'll come back, it's just what he said."

"What did he say?"

"You look an awful lot like your dad. But, I don't look like my father at all."

Minho was thinking about the odd news article again. With that picture.

"Who did he think you were again?"

"Some Jeongmyuk or something."

Minho's eyes widened, he got out of bed which confused the younger. He put on the lights and grabbed his phone.

"Here look at this."

Minho showed him the same article Chan showed him earlier that day at school. Jisung had the same reaction Minho had before.

"Han Jeongmyuk.... I am so not going to be able to sleep now."

"We don't have to, we can go downstairs and pull an all-nighter."

"Sounds fucking great."

"Language."

So the boys got downstairs and ate food, played games and watched tv. Jisung tried his best not to think about today and only focused on having fun with his boyfriend.

——

The morning came quick as the boys were still up playing stupid games and eating. They had decided to ask Jisung's mom about yesterday's events. She clearly knew the man and Jisung needed to know how and why he was there.

But his mom wasn't there...
They couldn't find her anywhere in the house, and it seemed like she'd forgotten her phone. Jisung was freaking out of course, and Minho did the best he could to help Jisung remain calm. He didn't go to school that day.

Hours later the boys heard the front door opening and then closing shut again. Jisung shot up from a laying down position by the sound that came from the main corridor.

"Mom?"

"Hi sweetie, how you doin?"

Jisung looked kind of annoyed because of how his mom acted so casually about the 'situation' he was in.

"Mom, I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Who was that guy by the window?"

He noticed his mother's expression changing, she looked obviously uncomfortable and was trying to find a way to avoid the question.

"...Just a weird drunk man. Nothing to worry about. Did he bother you?"

"He called me Jeongmyuk and you Maria. And he said I look like my dad. It's obvious you know him. What are you not telling me?"

You could hear in his tone that he was very serious. If there was one thing Jisung can't stand it's lies.

"Well? What is it?" He said, now raising his voice. Minho heard that from the other room and went to look what was going on.

"There's nothing I'm not telling you. You're jumping to conclusions Jisung."

"Can you look me in the eyes and swear to me you're not lying?"

Mrs.Han gulped. And Jisung knew. He stormed out taking Minho with him too. They went upstairs to Jisung's room.

"Jisung calm down okay? Please." Minho said stroking the younger's arm.

"No! She's lying to me and I don't know why!" He yelled. But then a sad look got onto his face. The guilt he felt for yelling at his mother came rushing in. Minho pulled him into a hug and decided to remain silent.

I will find out.

——
Hewwooo
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K! >:33
It makes me feel so happy

I love youuuu