•i•

Jisung spent most of his time in the huge garden by the pond under the tree. He felt less... imprisoned there. Until his seventh birthday he was always alone, drawing the same view over and over. Trying to perfectly copy the landscape on his paper.

The only thing keeping him sane was singing along with the best hit songs and drawing in the garden. His parents were out of town a lot, but their maids and other staff made sure the little boy never left the mansion.

He can't ever go outside.

——

"What would you like for your birthday sweetie?" Jisung's mom asked, already predicting the answer. Jisung always said 'cheesecake' with a big smile. He's never asked for anything else on his special day.

"I want somebody to talk to." He said, not even looking up at his mom.

"You can talk to me sweetie. You know that."

"But what about when you're gone? The maids won't talk to me."

Mrs.Han hugged her son and kissed his head.

"Anything for you Sungie."

——

"He needs a friend honey."

"No! He doesn't. They'll betray him and he'll never be able to trust anyone again."

"He trusts you. And just because that happened to you doesn't mean it'll happen to him. Please, he's so lonely."

"Fine. One person. And if they mess up Jisung's not getting any more friends. It's too risky."

"Thank you. I'm gonna check on Jisung." Mrs.Han said before pecking her husband and leaving the room.
She was glad he agreed to give Jisung a friend. It was sad to watch her son all alone all the time. But that's how her husband wanted it to be.

——
The next day Mr.Han called his colleague who he also considered a friend to give Jisung what he desired most.

"Mak-Joon, my friend! I need you to do me a favour. You have a son right?"

"Ah yes, little Minho. Why's that may I ask?"

"My son Jisung needs a friend. He's sick of being alone."

"Can't you just let him go outside? It's been seven years."

"For gods sake no! He's safe here. Anyway, can you help me with this?"

"Of course. See it as a favour from a friend."

That is how Jisung got his very first friend.

——
Hewwooo
New book yay
This is gonna have shorter chapters because I'm lazy and I wanna give y'all some content

Also if this story is similar to another one I'm sorry. But this is literally based off of a dream I had soo bleh.

✨⭐️🌟✨⭐️✨