Memories of the Past-Chapter9

"That didn't take you that long," mother sighed as I threw my coat on my bed in the hotel room.

"I didn't want to talk him," I hissed. "You know that."

"Joe and Billy are in this hotel too..." mother sighed. "We're having dinner with them..."

"You're having dinner with them," I hissed. "Not me!"

"Do not raise your voice young lady!" mother yelled, her voice cold, unlike my mother.

I scoffed, laughing to myself. "Stop thinking you're so powerful against me."

"I have done everything for you!" she almost screamed.

"Like what?" I grunted. "Given yourself to that man, even after everything that happened? Treated me like crap when I just need my mother to be here for me? You're not exactly the best of role models. Come on, I'm not even your child! He cheated on you and kept the mistake! That woman died and you raised me like your own! But he could never look at me properly. I am his daughter, but not yours." Mother's mouth was wide open.

"I didn't think you knew that..." she sighed.

"Angelina told me before she left us," I hissed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Honey, you know he'd never kill you," she sighed.

"Well he damn near did it on many occasions!" I screamed. "Did you help me? Once by what I remember. I remember a lot of it mother, and god damn it seems like you helped me once but even then you were just weak, pathetic and just trying to show him you're strong. Even though it's just a lie." Mother opened her mouth to speak. "No, don't say anything, Maria, you need to understand that I realise I was an accident. Thank you though for keeping me though." I hissed. "I nearly died on many occasions, but you know what? Thanks for keeping me. I have great siblings."

"Maria!" A guard's voice spoke up. "The police have given Luke one request for the night and he wishes to have you for dinner."

"Sounds a bit like cannibalism if you ask me," I grunted.

"Amy," Maria sighed.

"Don't," I hissed. "I think you should probably get another room. I'm not staying with you." I hissed. "I want to be on my own."

Maria sighed once more and then nodded, exiting the room silently.

I slowly stalked to the shower, seeing a beautiful blue dress hung up on the radiator. "Beautiful, yes. Am I interested? No." I laughed to myself, stripping down and climbing into the shower. When done, I towel dried my hair, got back into my jeans and a vest and then climbed out of the en suite, tying my hair into a ponytail.

"You do have quite the figure," I looked at Joe as he sat on a chair by the door.

"What do you want Joe?" I hissed, fear running cold through my veins. I can't let him know.

"Just to say that dinner is going to be in twenty minutes," he smiled at me and my eyes turned to slits.

"I'm not going," I hissed. "Just leave me alone Joe, I hate you. You killed me, destroyed everything that I loved and just completely ruined my life! Go die Joe! I hate you!" I screamed, tears pouring from my eyes. "I always used to fall for it, I always used to think that one day, just one day, you could change! You never did! I gave you too many chances and I am never ever trusting you again! You're just an arsehole who deserves more than a death sentence!!!" I was breathing heavily, tears clouding up my vision. Through the fuzziness of my eyes, I could see Joe stand and approach me. "Stay away from me..." I whispered, my voice weak.

"Do you fear me, still?" he asked, standing directly in front of me, playing with a strand of hair that had fallen loose from my pony tail.

"N-no," I denied.

"Liar," Joe laughed menacingly, gripping onto my pony tail and throwing my frail body across the room. I let out a grunt as my side hit the wall. "Get up, get dressed, and get downstairs. Or I'll rape you, right here, right now." I stood up slowly, narrowing my eyes on Joe.

"Fucking get out," I hissed.

"Was that a swear word?" Joe laughed, stalking towards me.

"Get out!" I screamed, backing into the wall as he moved forward.

"You know you shouldn't be swearing," Joe laughed manically. "Not with me here." He pressed himself up against my body, leaning his face into my neck.  "Remember my promise, and get your ass downstairs." He whispered seductively, making my body freeze up. "Your skin is so smooth Amy..." He breathed, biting into my neck, causing me to yelp in pain.

"Get off me!" I cried as he continued to bite, sucking on my neck.

"What's going on in there?" A loud banging noise came from the door, Angelina's voice rising.

"Please get off me..." I breathed as Joe started to slowly lift my shirt up. "NO!" I screamed, shoving my knee into his crotch and, with my right arm only - left arm pulling my shirt back into place - pushed Joe as far as possible.

"Amy!" Angelina cried out.

"Angelina!" I screamed, taking a step towards the door to have my leg grabbed by Joe, in a foetal position on the floor. "Let go of me!" I yelled.

"That's not happening," Joe grunted, pulling me down and throwing me across the room. "I think it's time I end this for you, Amy." Joe stood straight, face contorted in pain. He stalked towards me and I slowly backed away, my body tensing up.

"W-what do you mean 'end this'?" I gulped, backing into the wall.

Joe bent down to my level, kneeling on one knee. He leaned in, his mouth next to my ear. "I think it's time I kill you."

--------------------------------------------------

Hello people :3

Just wanted to mention that I have been putting off writing for a while, I sincerely apologise :)

Hopefully you guys should enjoy this chapter.

I'm probably going to finish this book on chapter 15 and then edit it when I can :)

If you have any ideas, I'm going to welcome them, but it may take me a while to write the next chapter. School work is just piling up so yeah :L

Anyway, thank you guys for being so amazingly patient <3

I love you and you're beautiful

Comment/vote my beauties ;D <3 <3