Chapter Nine: Get Jinky With It

Previously...

"Legend has it, once the Darkolypse Ritual has been performed, the creatures will rule all Earth for 10,000 years." The voodoo man added, much to the other's surprise. "That's why I'm taking this arnouki beast up in my house to protect myself."

"You got another one of those?" Shaggy asked, and the voodoo man simply walked back to his house.

"Those creatures are taking over the world? That is so mean!" Daphne said in shock and disbelief.

"There's something wrong with this whole ritual." Braedey noted, taking a quick look at the Daemon Ritus.

"He's right. They can't do the ritual without two pure human souls. Where in the world are they gonna get two of those?" Fred asked in confusion.

"It didn't say they were BOTH human." Velma replied, whilst looking down at the Daemon Ritus.

Braedey, Diana, and Shaggy's eyes widen in realisation of this, and they looked to one another, knowing what Velma said. 'It's them. They need them both.' They said mentally.

~*~*~

Inside the pyramid cage where Braedey and Daphne had found the Daemon Ritus, Scooby and Jessie sat inside of the cage, the two of them sitting together. They sat in the corner of the cage, hoping the gang will get to them and rescue them.

After a while, the cage opened up slowly, but as both Scooby and Jessie looked over, the two of them saw N'Goo walking up, whilst two skeleton dressed guards blocked the other doors. The two of them were trapped between a rock and a hard place.

"Hello, puppy and child." N'Goo taunted them, as both Scooby and Jessie had a very bad feeling going through their bodies at once.

~*~*~

At the beach, the realisation of who the Daemon Ritus had spoken of settled in, and the gang were wondering of the person that was behind this entire mystery, and the main reason why.

"So, if the person behind all this needs Scooby-Doo and Jessie Martin..." Velma started, then she looked to Daphne and Fred.

"Then, that person..." Daphne continued.

"...is the very person who brought both Scooby and Jessie here in the first place!" Braedry realised, as the person he and everyone else thought of was...

~*~*~
...Emile Mondavarious.

The owner of Spooky Island sat at his desk, wearing black clothing, and was doing some last-minute checks over his paperwork, just as N'Goo walked in with Scooby and Jessie.

"Scoobert! Jessica!" Emile welcomed the two of them in with a friendly smile. "How are you, my friends? Sit down, please." Emile directed them over to the large black couch.

"Mr. Mondavarious!" Jessie smiled back. "Thank you, sir." The two of them then settled down, as Emile pulled out a small box of biscuits.

"Scooby Snack?" Emile offered to the Great Dane.

"Ohh... raybe one." Scooby said, then he snacked down on the biscuits.

Emile looked at the now empty box with a small smirk. "Guess we'll need some more of those." He commented.

Jessie then looked over to a nearby coffee table, and she saw a picture of Scooby. "Hey! Scooby, look." She told him.

"Rey! Rhat's me!" Scooby smiled, and it matched the portrait in the picture.