Chapter 8: Dress

Soon after the long car ride, you arrived back at the mansion.

Akashi had asked you to wait in 'your' room and he'll be back.

So you sat in your room looking up at the ceiling. It was getting kind of boring. You decided to stand up and look around the room a bit more. You saw a book shelf and walked over to it. All the books weren't really your types of books, but you kept looking anyways.

Suddenly you came across a photo album. It looked like it had pictures of Akashi when he was younger. You scrolled through the album mumbling here and there how cute Akashi was when he was little.

As you kept looking in the album, you hadn't notice Akashi walk in. He walks up to you from behind and puts his arms around your waist. He rests his chin on your shoulder.

"Who gave you permission to look through my books?" he asked smirking.

"A-Akashi-kun I-," he cut you off.

"No matter, come we need you to try on this dress I picked out for you," he leaves your waist, puts the album away, and takes your hand.

"Dress? Why?" you ask while he leads you towards the bed where the dress is.

"My father is having a dinner party next week and I need to know what dress fits you the most, since you'll be there of course," he said casually, then picks up a dress.

"I'm coming too?" you ask.

"Of course, and so is Tetsuya and the others," he passed you the dress.

"Why are we all coming?"

"Well since you were already going to come, I decided the others should come to so you wouldn't feel lonely incase you didn't want to talk to anyone,"

"O-Okay," you looked at the dress. It was really nice. It looked like (dress).

"Put it on so I can see," Akashi said.

You nodded and headed towards the bathroom.

Before you could take anymore steps Akashi grabbed your wrist.

"Where do you think you're going? I have to see what the dress looks like on you,"

"Yeah I'm going to change in there then I'll come out and show you," you said a little confused at his question.

He smirked. "Did I say go change in the bathroom?"

You blush. "W-What? I'm not changing in front of you!"

"Yes you are I didn't say that you weren't," he moved his face closer to yours. "But I can always change you myself," he smirked.

You squealed and jumped away from him. "B-But Akashi-kun," you pouted.

"No-," he was cut off by a knock on the door. "Come in," Akashi said.

"Seijuro-sama, your father wishes to speak with you," said a maid as she walked in and bowed.

He sighs. "I understand, send someone up here to see how (First Name) looks in her dress," he walked over to the door.

"Of course," the maid left.

"You're lucky this time (First Name), but I won't let this happen next time," he smirks and leaves.

You sigh.

'Better get this dress on quick' you thought to yourself.

You quickly get in the dress. It was a bit hard to get on but eventually you got it. The dress was pretty tight but it's supposed to be. But I can say you look fantastic.

After maybe 7 minutes Aomine walks into the room.

"(Last Name) did you put on the d-," he stops when he sees you.

"Aomine-kun? What are you doing here?"

Aomine just looks you up and down. Then smirks.

"I never knew you could dress this sexy,"

"W-What?!" you immediately cover yourself with your arms and blush. "Hentai!" you shout.

He laughs. "I'm just telling the truth,"

You glare at him.

"Anyways I came to pick my jacket up when Akashi asked me to check on you, and I'm glad he did,"

"W-Well you can leave now!"

"Hm? I kind of want a taste of you like that right now before I go," he smirks and walks towards you.

You freak out mentally and run to the other side of the room.

"I didn't know you were this fast (Last Name)," his smirk grows wider and he walks towards you again.

You see your hairbrush on the floor, and pick it up to use as a weapon. But you're wondering why your hairbrush is even on the floor.

"Stay back or I won't be able to hold myself back," you said holding out your hairbrush straight.

Aomine laughs but a sincere laugh like he actually thinks that you're hilarious.

Once he comes down he smirks again. He walks closer towards you, as you keep taking steps back from him. After repeating this for a couple seconds you hit the wall. Aomine takes this chance to grab your hairbrush, throw it on the ground and pin your arms beside your head.

'Crap!' you shout mentally.

Aomine smirks and leans close to your neck.

"I can't wait to have your blood again,"

Your body tenses up. Before Aomine can suck your blood Akashi comes through the door.

"Daiki is-" he stops at the sight in front of him. "What are you two doing?" he asks clearly furious.

"What does it look like?" Aomine asked sarcastically.

"I asked for you to see how the dress looked, did I not? And I see you doing this," he walked over to you two.

Aomine pulls away from you. "Whatever," He leans towards your ear. "I will be expecting some of your time later," he whispers then smirks and leaves. You blush.

Akashi sighs. "Now let's see that dress," he pulls you towards him. He looks you up and down seriously. You look away.

"Seems to fit nicely," he smiled.

"Y-Yeah?" you blush.

"Of course I picked it out didn't I?" he cups your cheek.

You giggle and nod.

Slowly you are starting to warm up to Akashi again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

I'm sooooo sorry I didn't update on time! I was really busy yesterday. But hey it's not like I updated that late.

Anyways sorry if it's not that good I had no idea what to write then finally I got an idea.

Thanks for reading have a nice day!

Bye!

alfel8727